so I have to swipe the PB at least 3-4 times before it wakes up ( from bottom to top ), this when it sits overnight

it always wakes when I hit the power button ..but not real keen on doing this all the time

when it has been woke up once it acts like normal 1 swipe and were good to go

normal ?

any thoughts and ideas ?
    07-25-12 09:32 PM
    Have you tried swiping from corner to corner? I don't know why I do but I've always swiped from bottom left corner to top right corner to wake up my PB and it wake instantly every morning. Just a thought ...
    ute likes this.
    07-25-12 09:59 PM
    Try restarting it if you have not done so for a while:

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    ute likes this.
    07-25-12 11:45 PM
    Diagonal swipe works everytime. Bezel swipe works 70% of the times... at least for me.

I'm used to diagonal by now.
    ute likes this.
    07-26-12 12:16 AM
    Thanks everyone

That's it diagonal swipe is what it likes ..never new that
    hpjrt likes this.
    07-26-12 09:09 PM
    You do have to swipe almost fully from bezel to bezel (up/down or left/right and vice versa)
    ute likes this.
    07-26-12 10:27 PM
    Thanks everyone

That's it diagonal swipe is what it likes ..never new that
    Is that the official way it tells you to do it? I seem to remember seeing that but discovering that top to bottom or bottom to top works and that's how I always do it. Needs to go bezel to bezel, but I can't remember last time it didn't wake for me 1st try.
    ute likes this.
    07-27-12 06:50 AM
    Is that the official way it tells you to do it? I seem to remember seeing that but discovering that top to bottom or bottom to top works and that's how I always do it. Needs to go bezel to bezel, but I can't remember last time it didn't wake for me 1st try.
    You are correct - BEZEL TO BEZEL - any bezel to the opposite bezel.
    ute likes this.
    07-27-12 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD