Ok. So 5 months after my last clean install due to slow performance. Its back again!! Ive got about 190 apps quite a few sideloaded apps. Its mainly the pb web browser and origami.....typing is the biggest issue....ive reinstalled origami and it has improved a little....but its just not as good as it first was....any suggestions?? Plenty of space on it 64gb.....even rebooted but no better...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    11-15-13 03:00 PM
    Ok. So 5 months after my last clean install due to slow performance. Its back again!! Ive got about 190 apps quite a few sideloaded apps. Its mainly the pb web browser and origami.....typing is the biggest issue....ive reinstalled origami and it has improved a little....but its just not as good as it first was....any suggestions?? Plenty of space on it 64gb.....even rebooted but no better...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    The native browser does have some issues, Origami should be happy. Did this just all of a sudden appear?
    On the sideloading aspect, Iv'e done maybe 5/6 sideloads to my "work" Playbook, and only 2 of them did not cause any issues (Eye-Fi and Phone My PC). It took a while to actually find the culpirit(s). Yes, the PB can run Andy Apps, but with
    hit or miss in my opinion.

I would remove the sideloads, and slowly creep up by loading 1 at a time, check for PB happiness, and repeat until you find the culprit?

c
    11-15-13 03:18 PM
    installing sideloads one by one - good idea, will do that from now on to see what effects it has.

only really noticed it the last few weeks. maybe ill try del the last few sideloads I've installed and see if it helps...

:thumbup:

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    11-15-13 03:38 PM
    installing sideloads one by one - good idea, will do that from now on to see what effects it has.

only really noticed it the last few weeks. maybe ill try del the last few sideloads I've installed and see if it helps...

:thumbup:

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Use the chrome broswer playbook app extension to install and remove. I find it does a better job than the other methods
    FF22, dazzleaj and nealjane1 like this.
    11-15-13 03:45 PM