I went to the Siriusxm website today, after ignoring it for months, on my laptop and it said I needed a flash update for the new player. I thought about it for a minute and got the PlayBook and decided to sign in and try it out. Since playbook uses flash,it made sense to give it a try. Colour me happy, as I can now stream on the PlayBook without any problems. Yay and sorry if you already knew it.
    09-24-12 04:02 PM
    I just wish the SiriusXM app for Android worked on the PlayBook (It's been converted, but force closes.). I've got it on my iPod Touch and it's a great app and doesn't seem to have as many lag issues as listening through the PlayBook browser.
    09-24-12 04:40 PM
    Thank you for sharing this! Made my day! Now if they would just update the BlackBerry Apps so it would work on BB7
    09-24-12 05:28 PM
    Sweet! They updated the ui too. BTW, the Android app has worked well for me.
    09-24-12 05:34 PM
    They just emailed me an offer to try the on-demand free for a month. I haven't used the online stuff since they started charging for it. Maybe I'll check it out now.

I record Howard on my S50 and that's about all I use it for. I wish they allowed downloading like I do with the BTLS show from RadioIO.com, makes it much easier to listen to everything at my pace.
    09-24-12 05:37 PM
    I went to the Siriusxm website today, after ignoring it for months, on my laptop and it said I needed a flash update for the new player. I thought about it for a minute and got the PlayBook and decided to sign in and try it out. Since playbook uses flash,it made sense to give it a try. Colour me happy, as I can now stream on the PlayBook without any problems. Yay and sorry if you already knew it.
    Thanks for the heads up, I gave up on them also months ago! Now its working Great.
    09-24-12 05:38 PM
    I am confused, I have been listening off the web site for over a year.
    09-24-12 06:28 PM
    you just need the older version of siriusxm android app. should still work. I haven't used it since July.

here you go:

http://db.tt/GKQZYZVy

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    09-24-12 06:54 PM
    Thank you for the information; I just renewed with Sirius this morning after a year without, so this makes me very happy
    09-24-12 07:46 PM
    I am confused, I have been listening off the web site for over a year.
    It's always worked in the US. Our neighbors to the north have had trouble. Glad the have it now.
    09-24-12 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD