first off, for everyone who will comment on this "new" thread, search sucks! thats why this is a new thread. has anyone had luck getting sirius to play on the PB? i get to the main page, click the login link, and it all goes blank. thiughts?
    04-22-11 04:59 AM
    I can navigate the site and log in to my account but when I try to open the player I get a blank screen. I can get farther into player from my torch. On my phone I can see the player it just doesn't function. On the PB i'm only getting a blank screen. Sucks Sirius wont make an app for os6. Will they make one for PB? Why should we need an app for PB?
    04-22-11 07:08 AM
    The first time I tried it I got the white screen. Since then it has been working. It took maybe a minute, but then it worked. Maybe wait a little bit on the white screen.
    04-22-11 07:44 AM
    Does the Sirius app for BB not work on the Torch? I run OS6 on my Bold and the Sirius app works great. I haven't tried the web player on PB but once PB can run BBOS or Android apps this shouldn't be an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 08:32 AM
    Does the Sirius app for BB not work on the Torch? I run OS6 on my Bold and the Sirius app works great. I haven't tried the web player on PB but once PB can run BBOS or Android apps this shouldn't be an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i don't have any issues with Siriusxm on the PB. There currently is no compatible Torch app.
    04-22-11 08:48 AM
    The first time I tried it I got the white screen. Since then it has been working. It took maybe a minute, but then it worked. Maybe wait a little bit on the white screen.
    Still not working for me. Do you get the lock icon next to siriusxm at the top. I assume that means secure website but I never saw that on pc.
    04-22-11 08:55 AM
    I get the white screen when I try to open the player. I can log into my account, but no player
    04-22-11 09:12 AM
    Tried going into my Sirius (Canada) online account, and I could get all the way though. Right to where you pick what you want to listen to. But, it would never actually play.
    04-22-11 09:37 AM
    i get the white screen. i click on the cert button to the left of the url and it says invalid certificates.

also with the torch, no love. get to login and says no service, have tried with bold and storm app on torch. i love paying money for things i cant use
    04-22-11 01:48 PM
    This worked for me...when the white screen appears, tap on either the right or left side in the white area...I see "Initializing" and then the player shows up.
    Chaddface likes this.
    04-22-11 02:18 PM
    This worked for me...when the white screen appears, tap on either the right or left side in the white area...I see "Initializing" and then the player shows up.
    Wow that worked! Thank you!
    04-22-11 02:26 PM
    worked great! minus the fact that once you leave the browser and start a new program the audio stops. but hey it does work!
    Last edited by JosephRuff; 04-22-11 at 03:15 PM.
    04-22-11 03:13 PM
    Tried going into my Sirius (Canada) online account, and I could get all the way though. Right to where you pick what you want to listen to. But, it would never actually play.

I've got the same problem. It seams that the American Sirius/XM system will work with some patience but us Canadians are screwed again. I've left mine sit on the player for 10 minutes and it never played a thing. Lets you select the station then nothing.

If the don't make us a player I won't be to happy with Sirius again. No love for the BB.
    05-23-11 07:55 AM
    I get it to work, but then it times out after five minutes when the screen goes off.
    06-05-11 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD