It seems as though ever since updating to the latest OS a couple weeks ago my PB is constantly crashing Apps. Sometimes while in them but mostly while Multi-Tasking. For instance if I have Blaq open and follow a link to the browser, when I want to swipe back to Blaq it will have crashed. Or GeeReader to browser. Or Android Player with browser or Blaq or BBM open. I used to love having Blaq, GeeReader and my browser all running and swiping back and forth but I haven't been able to do this since the upgrade. Everything is just very unstable even after restarts.

Anyone else??
    08-28-12 07:28 PM
    Which OS are you talking about, the latest beta or he last official version that was subsequently pulled by RIM?
    Kinger23 likes this.
    08-28-12 08:00 PM
    I think I had used every OS issued so far and I could multitask on all of them, even on .668. Did you try a three finger reboot?
    08-28-12 08:03 PM
    I had no idea that .668 had been pulled. Anyway to downgrade to the previous OTA? My USB connection doesn't work either.

I've not 3 finger rebooted but have 10sec rebooted many times. I will give the 3 finger a go.
    08-28-12 09:33 PM
    I think I had used every OS issued so far and I could multitask on all of them, even on .668. Did you try a three finger reboot?
    a quick question: what multitask here we talk about? for example,when I try to open one web page then switch to another page. when I switch back, previous page is still waiting. if it is multitask, it should load previous page when I read new one/
    08-28-12 10:12 PM
    Smartie: I'm referring to multi-tasking between apps. Not within the browser.
    08-28-12 10:14 PM
    Since the OS 2.0.1.358 update, Multitasking with the browser has crashed once, but no problems since then. You might just be a bit unlucky.
    08-29-12 05:58 AM
    I think that my USB connection going is definitely back luck. No has any idea of if there is a way to downgrade the OS over-the-air??
    08-29-12 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD