Since I got my PlayBook....

I no longer visit the Bold 9780 forum
    I spend more time on the Internet than I ever did on a laptop or PC
    I only communicate with people in the same room via email, BBM or social media
    I use the camera to shave and style my hair
    I play Asphalt 6 quite a lot
    I am considering buying my 3 year old daughter one so she can "finger paint" without the mess

I may come back later with more....
    hpjrt likes this.
    04-24-12 03:31 PM
    Lol.
    Hope you keep enjoying it as much for much more time to come.
    04-24-12 04:08 PM
    Welcome to the "NORMAL" world of most PlayBook owners....Welcome
    04-24-12 04:11 PM
    04-24-12 04:13 PM
    I am considering buying my 3 year old daughter one so she can "finger paint" without the mess
    Life is messy. The earlier your daughter learns the truth the better prepared she will be for life. You do care about the well-being of your three-year old daughter, right?
    04-24-12 04:14 PM
    Life is messy. The earlier your daughter learns the truth the better prepared she will be for life. You do care about the well-being of your three-year old daughter, right?
    04-24-12 04:24 PM
    I have her walking round in bubble wrap, I also wash her hands with alcohol germ killing gel every 30 minutes
    04-24-12 04:26 PM
    Haha that's awesome eh
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    04-24-12 05:44 PM
    Since I got my PlayBook....

I no longer visit the Bold 9780 forum
    I spend more time on the Internet than I ever did on a laptop or PC
    I only communicate with people in the same room via email, BBM or social media
    I use the camera to shave and style my hair
    I play Asphalt 6 quite a lot

I may come back later with more....
    I hear ya. I use to move thru the general, 9860, 9810, themes, and devolopers sections regularly. I'm stuck here now lol.
    I didn't think about a shaving mirror. Cool.
    Don't do like I did. Here in the tennesse valley PB where sold out so I settled on aa kindle fire for my 5 year old son. Turned 6 today. Big mistake. The UI is unfriendly to say the least. When he is able to pry my PB from my hands he plays with it. Much easier ui for him.
    bjw408h and codiak like this.
    04-24-12 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD