Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support. We are sorry but we are unable to process your request. If you would like to follow up on an existing incident, please email your request to playbooksupport@blackberry.com and be sure to include the entire incident number exactly as it appears in the subject line of your original request. An incident number begins with INC followed by 12 numerical digits.

Getting started options:
    Please visit BlackBerry - Getting Started for additional support information.

Additional Support Options:
    BlackBerry Technical Solution Center.
    All BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users have unlimited access to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center a site of support information and documentation, with enhanced search capabilities. Easily search for and find the BlackBerry support information you need. (BlackBerry Knowledge Base)

Or by visiting BlackBerry Support

Thank you for contacting us.

----

When you buy items for business you depend on information given to be accurate. RIM/Blackberry has marketed the Playbook as a business tablet. Unfortunately it has been over a year and the promise of BB10 on the Playbook is vaporware, as is the "soon to be released" Skype app.... There is apparently not much motion in your research anymore... The Playbook will not be a gateway to the Z10 phone as expected... Purchases were made based on info given about BB10. It is becoming painfully obvious that RIM/BB is no more serious about business than Apple or Samsung... PERHAPS LESS....
    Apparently Blackberry has become just another consumer electronics company.... where hardware is made obsolete as a marketing decision. In my book that arbitrary obsolescence for profit is the same as theft.... I feel robbed.... I won't be fooled again!
    I bought Android tablets to get the functionality promised for the Playbook, that were never delivered.. Money that shouldn't have NEEDED to be re-spent on tablets. When we replace our phones next month, Blackberry will NOT be considered. The Z10 may have the best hardware on the planet, but without any confidence in your continuing support, it is worthless to me.
    I will miss RIM, you are no longer the Research In Motion I knew. At LEAST you were honest enough to change your name...
    taz323 likes this.
    06-09-13 05:04 PM
    Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support. We are sorry but we are unable to process your request. If you would like to follow up on an existing incident, please email your request to playbooksupport@blackberry.com and be sure to include the entire incident number exactly as it appears in the subject line of your original request. An incident number begins with “INC” followed by 12 numerical digits.

Getting started options:
    Please visit BlackBerry - Getting Started for additional support information.

Additional Support Options:
    BlackBerry Technical Solution Center.
    All BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users have unlimited access to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center a site of support information and documentation, with enhanced search capabilities. Easily search for and find the BlackBerry support information you need. (BlackBerry Knowledge Base)

Or by visiting BlackBerry Support

Thank you for contacting us.

----

When you buy items for business you depend on information given to be accurate. RIM/Blackberry has marketed the Playbook as a business tablet. Unfortunately it has been over a year and the promise of BB10 on the Playbook is vaporware, as is the "soon to be released" Skype app.... There is apparently not much motion in your research anymore... The Playbook will not be a gateway to the Z10 phone as expected... Purchases were made based on info given about BB10. It is becoming painfully obvious that RIM/BB is no more serious about business than Apple or Samsung... PERHAPS LESS....
    Apparently Blackberry has become just another consumer electronics company.... where hardware is made obsolete as a marketing decision. In my book that arbitrary obsolescence for profit is the same as theft.... I feel robbed.... I won't be fooled again!
    I bought Android tablets to get the functionality promised for the Playbook, that were never delivered.. Money that shouldn't have NEEDED to be re-spent on tablets. When we replace our phones next month, Blackberry will NOT be considered. The Z10 may have the best hardware on the planet, but without any confidence in your continuing support, it is worthless to me.
    I will miss RIM, you are no longer the Research In Motion I knew. At LEAST you were honest enough to change your name...
    And your intention of this message is?
    06-09-13 06:46 PM
    To complain of course!

Since BlackBerry won't hear his "issue" he takes to the forums to spread his irritation.

Sadly, when you complain 90% of people don't care at ALL, and the majority of the other 10% take perverted pleasure from the misery. Stuff happens. SELL IT if you hate it that much. No biggie. The iPad has Skype, AND it gets continuous software support (since that seems to be the major complaint).

Problem solved!

/thread
    06-09-13 08:39 PM
    These aren't BlackBerry forums, BB is still not gonna hear is complaint.
    06-09-13 09:04 PM