Hi All!

I got an Ipad for christmas, but since I bought the PlayBook, it's somewhere in a closet with a zipsleeve
    This zipsleeve was bought for the Ipad and comes with a simple, lightweight plastic stand.
    Since I do not use the Ipad anymore I thought; let's try this stand on my PlayBook and see if it fits...
    It is a zipsleeve from "Incase"

Pictures below, what you think?
    06-24-11 08:20 AM
    i like this stand better it worked with my xoom and ipad and works with my playbook and samsung galaxy. Amazon.com: IPAD-ST : Universal Fold Up Tablet PC Stand for iPad, Kindle, Nook, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry PlayBook: Electronics
    06-24-11 08:38 AM
    Marcel:

That has to be the simplest stand I've seen. Compact and does the job other than not being able to change the angle. Can you "type" on the pb or does the stand tip over backward?

I do have and like the one drethos linked.
    Last edited by F2; 06-24-11 at 10:21 AM.
    06-24-11 09:48 AM
    Similar, you can get simple folding easels at the hobby shops (like Michaels); they are used for small 'art'.
    06-24-11 10:28 AM
    i made a quick stand just for my desk with some 1/4" ply, a nail gun and some cloth i had laying around, does the job for me, plus its nice and stable for typing

have also ordered the tablet version of this today (phone version has better pictures showing how it works)

Breffo Spiderpodium Flexible Gadget Grip and Travel: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

might do the trick for in the car hopefully, will post a quick review when i get chance to try it out
    06-24-11 11:48 AM
    i made a quick stand just for my desk with some 1/4" ply, a nail gun and some cloth i had laying around, does the job for me, plus its nice and stable for typing

have also ordered the tablet version of this today (phone version has better pictures showing how it works)

Breffo Spiderpodium Flexible Gadget Grip and Travel: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

might do the trick for in the car hopefully, will post a quick review when i get chance to try it out
    Donnee, do you know if you can get the tablet version in the US?
    06-24-11 12:23 PM
    06-24-11 12:45 PM
    i like this stand better it worked with my xoom and ipad and works with my playbook and samsung galaxy. Amazon.com: IPAD-ST : Universal Fold Up Tablet PC Stand for iPad, Kindle, Nook, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry PlayBook: Electronics
    I recommand this stand also. I got it for the Galaxy Tab 7" which I purchased June 1, 2011, which I LOVE! I could not wait for the native PIM apps and other apps that I use to come to the Playbook. I'm out of the market for a tablet until at least June, 2012; it may be longer, I really love the Tab.
    06-24-11 02:15 PM
    F2: no tip over, it only has little grip on the surface so it might move a bit to the back while typing, and yeah, simplest stand i've seen.
    06-24-11 04:17 PM
    Just saw this interesting Kickstarter project that could be a cool stand for the PlayBook. Just ignore the Apple clutter on the page

The Infinite Loop Tablet and Smartphone Stand by Tim Gushue — Kickstarter
    06-24-11 05:01 PM
    I use the convertible case for stand.
    06-24-11 11:16 PM
    Another one that might be intresting is 'Cricket' , known stand i guess, I got it also for Ipad, but works on PlayBook and notebooks just fine, but it is a big and kinda heavy thing...The Cricket Laptop Stand Review*|*Gear Diary
    06-25-11 04:40 AM
    I bought this cheapo gel case/stand for my playbook, way before I even got the PB.

Since then I've tried every type of case right up to Dodo and Vaja. But I keep coming back to it for it's simplicity, lack of bulk and ease of use. Slips into my jacket pocket as if the PB was naked. Unfold the kickstand and voila!
    06-25-11 09:03 AM
    Dollar store picture stand (originally bought for the Nintendo DS Lite!)

Can charge too, or sit in the convertible holder, and is handing for portrait mode (pardon the pun)
    10-24-11 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD