Recently, I seem to have noticed a unusual problem with my Blackberry Playbook, ever since I have upgraded to Blackberry Tablet OS 2.1.0.1314, I am not able to sideload any .bar files on my Playbook, even the signed ones. I have tried to install .bar files through various means, like using DDPB, which shows the error "Incorrect IP or Password", BBH Tool returns an error "The bar file has NOT been successfully...", through the chrome extension, I am not able to login and it keeps on returning to the password page, with the number of attempts constantly increasing. I have even tried manually using bardeploy.jar to install a file, but have been unable to do so. I've even tried a security wipe, and also I have cross checked the IP addresses more than a few times, Also, as I'm able to get to the password page in the chrome extension, it seems unlikely that there would be some problem with IP address. Kindly help me.

Thank You
    01-18-13 06:50 AM
    Try using DDPB. Is developer mode on? I don't think RIM will ever remove sideloading
    01-18-13 07:00 AM
    First, DDPB will give you that error if you're not in development mode. So, as said, are you sure you're in development mode? Second, are you able to install and run android apps from app world?
    01-18-13 07:47 AM
    Thank you for the quick reply,
    Yes, developer mode is definitely switched on, and I've tried over both USB and Wifi IP address, and yes, I am able to run Android apps from App World perfectly. Could it be a possibility that the Playbook is not accepting the password which has been set over Development Mode interface?
    01-18-13 07:53 AM
    Who knows. Maybe try using a different password.
    01-18-13 07:58 AM
    Surprisingly, Changing the password worked in an amazing way! Thanks a lot!
    jamesharmeling and FF22 like this.
    01-18-13 08:13 AM