Okay, so I'm new to sideloading, but, I used this website to convert apk to bar. So I tried sideloading a new Kairosoft app on my Playbook; Kairobotica (I paid for it on my Android, I just want it on my PB now) So everytime I download it and sideload it I get:

Error. Authentication failed. Please use the account you used to purchase the app and check your signal.
    When I start up the app

Then I pressed OK. It takes me to this page but I don't think these things apply to me, since I'm not on a android. From some webpages I viewed, this app has a "License Verification"

Anyone know what to do?
    08-10-12 01:11 AM
    Probably give up . Many converted android apps will not work on the Playbook.
    08-10-12 01:24 AM
    I don't think your piracy related questions will be encouraged in here..
    08-10-12 01:34 AM
    Is it piracy if he paid for the app? He can't use it at the same time on both devices so that would not be piracy or is it?
    08-10-12 12:23 PM
    Is it piracy if he paid for the app? He can't use it at the same time on both devices so that would not be piracy or is it?
    It is a form of piracy since it is against the google play store TOS.
    08-10-12 12:32 PM
    Depends on the terms, but probably not allow on more then one device. For example OEM applications installed on the brand new <insert PC manufacturer> as licensed strictly to that machine. Now if you bought for example MS Office Home and Student (retail), I believe it can be activated on 3 machines (could be wrong on that).
    08-10-12 12:32 PM
    It might be trying to use some form of Android verification that isn't supported in the PB's Android Player. Have you tried contacting the developer of the app?
    08-10-12 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD