Okay so I am one of the earlier idiots who opted for a Blackberry Playbook instead of a Ipad 2,but the recent announcement that OS2.0 will be launched only in Feb 2012 has really ticked me off. Ive been using BB for more than 5years now and Ive been a loyal follower bashing trolls but **** if its gonna take you a year to catch up with ipad and samsung tablets god help us if apple launches ipad3 next year..gonna run over my Playbook with my car and buy myself an ipad2..I am done following this stupid forum..
    10-27-11 09:50 AM
    I missed the part on the forum which says it is for members to b**** and complain.

Honestly, I am not happy with the delay either, but this forum exist to help Playbook owners or individuals thinking of a purchase.

Not happy, go complain to RIM by writing an email. Not defending RIM but honestly why bother posting here?

EDIT:

Oh and thanks for registering and stopping by to post....
    10-27-11 09:57 AM
    And yet this is your first post? Your first post is to complain?

CSB
    10-27-11 09:57 AM
    Okay so I am one of the earlier idiots who opted for a Blackberry Playbook instead of a Ipad 2,but the recent announcement that OS2.0 will be launched only in Feb 2012 has really ticked me off. Ive been using BB for more than 5years now and Ive been a loyal follower bashing trolls but **** if its gonna take you a year to catch up with ipad and samsung tablets god help us if apple launches ipad3 next year..gonna run over my Playbook with my car and buy myself an ipad2..I am done following this stupid forum..
    Prepare to be attacked by a few heel-nipping fanbois who will say a half-finished device sold to you on false pretenses is perfectly fine, and if you rather have a fully functioning device that does what the manufacturer says it does, gets updated frequently and actually has the maker support the consumer instead of slap them with more empty promises that they never address when they dont happen on the dates they give, you should buy a better device..... oh, and they will say that with a straight face.

The rest of us- a growing majority- feel your frustration as we are living it too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 09:59 AM
    I missed the part on the forum which says it is for members to b**** and complain.
    It's an internet forum, what do you expect?

But to the OP, sorry your purchase isn't what you expected but don't be so dramatic as to say you're going to run the PB over with a car. And if you are going to say it, man up and post the video when you're done. And if you don't want to post here, that's fine, the door is easy enough to find.
    10-27-11 10:00 AM
    Second post I've seen today where it was the OP's first (and only) post. Just ignore it. This would be a good example of the word troll.
    10-27-11 10:04 AM
    Okay so I am one of the earlier idiots who opted for a Blackberry Playbook instead of a Ipad 2,..
    You are also the *****, who started a new thread instead of posting in one of the 13412341234 already existing with the same topic.
    Go run your PB over, buy an iPad and enjoy a happy life.

Forum moderators should create a separate section for threads like this one and move all ***** there.
    I'm sick of reading same story over and over again.

kbz1960 likes this.
    10-27-11 10:05 AM
    You're reading the same story over again because RIM messed up and people are pissed...

FF22 and JeepBB like this.
    10-27-11 10:10 AM
    You are also the *****, who started a new thread instead of posting in one of the 13412341234 already existing with the same topic.
    Go run your PB over, buy an iPad and enjoy a happy life.

Forum moderators should create a separate section for threads like this one and move all ***** there.
    I'm sick of reading same story over and over again.

I posted a suggestion to this effect and was subject to pseudo-mod ridicule.

You're reading the same story over again because RIM messed up and people are pissed...
    and they'll be pissed tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and people who are pissed now and weren't ALREADY pissed are few and far between... so they're basically saying "I was pissed at RIM in August, and I'm still pissed". I could not care less how pissed off they are... I would be glad to know that they are pissed ON. now THAT would be gratifying, because it implies they were actually on fire and someone had to put out the fire the only way they could, or they're just getting pissed on for no other reason but them having unwanted urine sprayed on them is appealing. To me.
    Last edited by lorax1284; 10-27-11 at 10:15 AM.
    10-27-11 10:12 AM
    Prepare to be attacked by a few heel-nipping fanbois who will say a half-finished device sold to you on false pretenses is perfectly fine, and if you rather have a fully functioning device that does what the manufacturer says it does, gets updated frequently and actually has the maker support the consumer instead of slap them with more empty promises that they never address when they dont happen on the dates they give, you should buy a better device..... oh, and they will say that with a straight face.

The rest of us- a growing majority- feel your frustration as we are living it too.

According to the forum poll now running, you're actually a representative of a small whiney minority that has remained amazingly consistent over time. As for purchasing a better tab, there aren't any better tabs than the PB/BB combo. The leading competitor is a cripple and the other competing OS is buggy and cheap feeling.
    10-27-11 10:13 AM
    I was an avid BB owner(8830,9630,9650) for years but saw the light last year and got the Evo 4G and haven't looked back. I stated a year ago that the PB was a scam and I will repeat it. I have been called everything on this forum up to and including the infamous "troll". I've had post deleted and even banned for a week by the "Mods".
    Nobody in their right mind, other than the 250,000 or less, WORLDWIDE, would be suckered into buying a device that only had "full" functionality if you purchased another device by the same manufacturer. That's like a car maker going into the tire business and designing weird sized wheels for that car that only their tires would fit it. Nobody would buy it. The PB was a fail from the start. The hardware aspect is inconsequential, as most tablets have the same specs or better. The PB will never be a hit, and no amount of software upgrades will cure that.
    10-27-11 10:23 AM
    Actually they do make tires specific to a car model...
    10-27-11 11:05 AM
    Actually they do make tires specific to a car model...
    I'm going to run right out and buy Whatucallit's car knowing full well only Whatucallit's tires made by Whatucallit will go on it,and to top it off, if I have a problem with any of Whatucallit's products(car or tire) they are going to charge me again for their support. Yeah, I fell right off that turnip truck this morning.
    10-27-11 11:29 AM
    I was an avid BB owner(8830,9630,9650) for years but saw the light last year and got the Evo 4G and haven't looked back. I stated a year ago that the PB was a scam and I will repeat it. I have been called everything on this forum up to and including the infamous "troll". I've had post deleted and even banned for a week by the "Mods".
    Nobody in their right mind, other than the 250,000 or less, WORLDWIDE, would be suckered into buying a device that only had "full" functionality if you purchased another device by the same manufacturer. That's like a car maker going into the tire business and designing weird sized wheels for that car that only their tires would fit it. Nobody would buy it. The PB was a fail from the start. The hardware aspect is inconsequential, as most tablets have the same specs or better. The PB will never be a hit, and no amount of software upgrades will cure that.
    Uh huh......

I'm going to run right out and buy Whatucallit's car knowing full well only Whatucallit's tires made by Whatucallit will go on it,and to top it off, if I have a problem with any of Whatucallit's products(car or tire) they are going to charge me again for their support. Yeah, I fell right off that turnip truck this morning.
    Actually the original fox bodied Mustang GT is a prime example of this, or more currently the Dodge Journey.
    10-27-11 11:36 AM
    Uh huh......

Actually the original fox bodied Mustang GT is a prime example of this, or more currently the Dodge Journey.
    Don't think I have ever seen a Dodge Tire Company or Ford Tire Company.
    10-27-11 11:50 AM
    Well this thread has taken in interesting ``turn``.
    10-27-11 11:53 AM
    Well this thread has taken in interesting ``turn``.
    Agreed, and enough
    10-27-11 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD