Anyone have a skin on there Playbook that they want to share the look and or experiance with us.

I'm interested in purchasing one and want to see what is out there and your experiance putting it on, how long have you had it on and if you are happy with in now.

And most inportantly if you have taken it off and did it leave you with a mess.

Thanks
    07-02-12 10:51 AM
    I just have the OEM gel skin / case on mine in black.

A cheap popular skin from ebay. I'll take that pic when I'm with it.
    07-02-12 11:40 AM
    I was looking more along the lines of skin decals like BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber.
    07-02-12 03:43 PM
    I was looking more along the lines of skin decals like BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber.
    Aha I now see. I'd like a carbon fibre skin. I'll see if there's a pic posted of one.
    07-02-12 03:45 PM
    Hi there I have this skin on and tried a few like it. They are easy to apply and leave no residue. I love the feel of it and offers good protection without the bulk of a case.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glj7r_KvnWE[/YT]

Many thanks
    07-02-12 07:03 PM
    I have the bodyguardz carbon fibre skin installed. It looks great and feels great. It probably won't protect from falls like a case would but definitely recommend it for against surface scratches.

Would I recommend it? Yes, definitely gives me a piece of mind when I don't have my PlayBook in my convertible case.

It has cut outs so it doesn't block/cover the bottom ports or top button.

It comes with a screen protector that's antiglare. While it works great in protection and antiglare, I find it to take away a bit from the HD look of the display, kinda adds a tad bit of fuzz to it. But that's a characteristic of any antiglare screen protector.

I even have the carbon fiber skin on my work Torch 9800 and looking to get it for my personal white Torch 9800.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers
    07-02-12 07:24 PM
    wow that carbon fiber skin looks awesome, now I want one thanks! LOL
    07-02-12 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD