One of my favorite shopping channels was launching a product I was interested in but I didn't want to have to sit in front of the TV that long because I needed to groom my dog in another room. So, I thought I'd just grab my Kindle Fire and watch their live stream. It loaded up, played the video stream about 15 seconds, then blank screen with a "Decode Error" message. Tried it again with the same result.

Then I remembered my trusty Playbook which I had just charged yesterday. I typed in the website, and waited for it to load (it is a bit slower than the Fire understandably), but it played the streaming video flawlessly. It still makes me sad that RIM did nothing to further develop their tablet line.

It is still a great piece of hardware and I just wanted to give it credit for that again today. Well done, Playbook!
    10-05-14 01:52 PM
    As I've posted elsewhere, I have a pretty new iPad Mini with/ Retina display that I grabbed for a specific app I need, but my PlayBook is still my go-to tablet. It may not be quite as quick, but I just like how everything feels better. I'm still hoping BB comes out with a BB10 tab before my PB kicks the bucket.
    10-05-14 03:49 PM
    Yeah, I love my playbook too!
    Despite it's lack of bb10 :/
    10-05-14 03:54 PM
    Haven't had the PlayBook but I heard mostly good feedback about it. Hopefully Mr. Chen has a tablet in the works

Check out my photography channel
    10-05-14 04:12 PM
    PlayBook is a great product ! Sign the petition please http://www.change.org/p/john-chen-co...rry-playbook-2

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 04:15 PM