Hi,
    I am from India and here I can get Kindle Fire and Playbook (16GB) at the same price.
    I am confused as to which one I should buy.
    I have been using Android phones from last 3 years and currently own a Galaxy S2.

I will be using the device for browsing, playing games and social networking and occasional book reading
    I know PB has limited no. of apps available as of now.. Can you guys let me know how bad the situation is. I don't care about the extra cameras that PB comes with as I don't intend to use it for chatting..
    12-30-11 01:28 AM
    I own a Galaxy S II also. I chose the Playbook, it is superior to the Kindle Fire in my opinion. I am very happy with my Playbook, the app situation is not perfect, but it's getting much much better, big name games like Angry Birds (all 3 variations available) Madden 12, Machinarium, Nova 2 HD, Dead Space etc are currently available. You can also add some Android apps to the Playbook if you're running the beta 2.0 software, and more Android apps will be available from the app world once the official 2.0 software releases.

I highly recommend the Playbook over the Kindle Fire.
    Last edited by Megacharge; 12-30-11 at 01:37 AM.
    12-30-11 01:35 AM
    What kind of question is that? Of course you should get playbook. Unless you just want to read books

Far superior hardware for your buck.
    KermEd and derekjdech like this.
    12-30-11 01:35 AM
    playbook is awesome. just no one wants to support it ie ammizon,nook,skype,netflix,and for the huge lol is itunes.
    12-30-11 01:41 AM
    YES you should
    12-30-11 02:02 AM
    The PlayBook is the best bang for your buck. If you break it down into its components and capabilities it outshines the other by a lot.

Financially, its a smarter choice. The fire is always that price (because thats what it is worth) but the PlayBook is on super-special.
    12-30-11 02:07 AM
    NO! question, PlayBook. read my signature...
    12-30-11 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD