tools
    got mine today. Toronto.
    ordered on the 24th, shipped on dec 5th
    12-13-11 11:24 AM
    got mine today. Toronto.
    ordered on the 24th, shipped on dec 5th
    Good to hear. Canada Post?
    12-13-11 11:26 AM
    Did you ever get a shipping or tracking email?
    12-13-11 11:43 AM
    hi guys I'm here to give an update. I just got my playbook just now at my door on the 13th of Dec at 9:52AM. I ordered on the 28th of Nov and also live in Canada.
    12-13-11 12:53 PM
    My Playbook has been in my city since Friday...fingers crossed.
    Since Friday !!

Whats it been doing?

Taking in a couple of shows and seeing the sights ?
    12-13-11 12:56 PM
    I got my both my playbook this morning at 10:06 am So happy
    12-13-11 12:59 PM
    My tracking says one of my playbooks is in my city. It should deliver today! YAY!
    It did deliver around noon!
    12-13-11 01:04 PM
    ^took them long enoughh lol
    12-13-11 01:05 PM
    Mine JUST arrived out of the Blue by Canada post, no signature needed !

The one on the tracking info is not out for delivery till tomorrow.

Maybe i will get 2 !!!

It says it was sent from Frontier distribution in Fort Erie ON by the way.
    ghostworld and chronomatic like this.
    12-13-11 01:23 PM
    I ordered my playbook only on 11/27/2011. I decided to call on 12/02/2011 to cancelled my order because of all the BS I was reading on the orders problems and because I was able to get one at Staples . The rep told me that it will be cancelled because it was not even processed yet. I said "perfect".

On 12/05, I saw that my credit card was charged. On the 12/09, I receive a tracking number!! Weird, because it was suppose to be cancelled. I received the shipment on 12/12. I called them to say that it was suppose to be cancelled. They said that I need to send it back and they provided me with a RM number.

But here comes the weird part : I received a second shipment from them today (another PB). I reviewed my e-mail and noticed that they sent me 2 tracking numbers for the same order! I only ordered 1!!! I am not sure what to do now. Should I just send back 1 and see if they notice?? lol
    cogsinister likes this.
    12-13-11 01:40 PM
    Here is the response from shopblackberry today when I asked for tracking. I ordered this on 12/2

"Your order has shipped and should be delivered by December 16th. The order was shipped via USPS and does not have a traceable tracking number until it has been delivered"
    12-13-11 01:48 PM
    I ordered a Playbook at shopblackberry on 11/25/11. On 12/06/11 I finally received an email saying that it was shipped, but that they were unable to provide tracking information. Yesterday (12/12/11) I received an email confirming the shipment but claiming the order was placed on 11/30/11 - they also provided a USPS tracking number. Today 12/13/11 I checked the USPS website for tracking info and it states they had just received notice from the shipper of the pending shipment. Perhaps next year I'll actually receive the Playbook.
    12-13-11 02:14 PM
    I ordered my playbook only on 11/27/2011. I decided to call on 12/02/2011 to cancelled my order because of all the BS I was reading on the orders problems and because I was able to get one at Staples . The rep told me that it will be cancelled because it was not even processed yet. I said "perfect".

On 12/05, I saw that my credit card was charged. On the 12/09, I receive a tracking number!! Weird, because it was suppose to be cancelled. I received the shipment on 12/12. I called them to say that it was suppose to be cancelled. They said that I need to send it back and they provided me with a RM number.

But here comes the weird part : I received a second shipment from them today (another PB). I reviewed my e-mail and noticed that they sent me 2 tracking numbers for the same order! I only ordered 1!!! I am not sure what to do now. Should I just send back 1 and see if they notice?? lol
    Depends on your morals, really. I really doubt that they know that they sent you 2, as I'm assuming they only charged you for one.

So if you can sleep at night, and don't believe in karma; I say keep it.

I think I would call them and tell them. Maybe they'll let you keep it. Maybe you'll win the lottery tomorrow. Then again, maybe karma means nothing and you'll get wiped out by a bus 5 minutes after calling them and doing a good deed.
    12-13-11 02:16 PM
    Depends on your morals, really. I really doubt that they know that they sent you 2, as I'm assuming they only charged you for one.

So if you can sleep at night, and don't believe in karma; I say keep it.

I think I would call them and tell them. Maybe they'll let you keep it. Maybe you'll win the lottery tomorrow. Then again, maybe karma means nothing and you'll get wiped out by a bus 5 minutes after calling them and doing a good deed.
    I would inform them by email that they sent you an extra ( un ordered ) PB and they have 30 days to send you a pre paid shipping box, or to arrange a courier pick up at your convenience, or else it will become your property.

That's how it works in England, not sure how it plays out in the US/Canada.
    12-13-11 02:24 PM

Tell them that you aren't sure when it can be shipped back, maybe in 10-12 days... then when they keep calling asking about where it is or tracking number, put them on hold while playing annoying music.
    Then come back and tell them their address doesn't match up and shipping has been delayed. Then tell them their order has been cancelled.
    Then when they call back again, say you are out of stock, and it will go out when more become available.
    pickles#WP and Vector-SS like this.
    12-13-11 02:28 PM
    Here is my PB.

Delivered an hour and a half ago, my Grand daughter was delivered 4 years ago.

12-13-11 02:32 PM
    Too funny!!! Nice to see we're all keeping our sense of humours here.
    12-13-11 02:32 PM
    Tell them that you aren't sure when it can be shipped back, maybe in 10-12 days... then when they keep calling asking about where it is or tracking number, put them on hold while playing annoying music.
    Then come back and tell them their address doesn't match up and shipping has been delayed. Then tell them their order has been cancelled.
    Then when they call back again, say you are out of stock, and it will go out when more become available.
    Good call.
    12-13-11 02:37 PM
    Are you getting the PB delivered to the door or the mail box by Canada post?
    12-13-11 02:46 PM
    Are you getting the PB delivered to the door or the mail box by Canada post?
    Mine came to the door, but it was a Canada post Parcel delivery guy not the regular mail carrier.
    12-13-11 03:00 PM
    because mine says delivered but nothing came to the door
    12-13-11 03:04 PM
    because mine says delivered but nothing came to the door
    I've seen a few people post that. I hope it does arrive.
    12-13-11 03:06 PM
    I finally got a response days after I was sent a tracking number that didn't work. It all of a suddon showed up in the system and is in my home town USPS depot. It should deliver today. So again they didn't execute there tasks completely. Either way I'm excited to finally have my hands on it.
    12-13-11 03:46 PM
    I've sent an enquiry yesterday (Dec. 12th) wondering why my friends who ordered PB after I did but got it before I did and they had same shipping option that I had.

Well, 1 hour later, I was provided with shipping email that was apparently shipped out on Dec 5th (never got no email), and was processed at post office on Dec. 9th and expected delivery was today (13th).

I'd like to say that my enquiry sped up the process but it didn't and according to the tracker, they made an attempted delivery today. Whoohoo, that means I get to pick it up at the post office tomorrow!
    12-13-11 04:58 PM
    guys.. i ordered my playbooks (2) on Nov 23 to ship to canada. it showed as shipped on dec 5 (no email notification until i called in and they "re-sent" it to me). not a useable tracking number (USPS crap number). my buddy ordered one on nov 30, he just got his yesterday via fedex (didn't pay for any special shipping and ordered same playbook model... 7 days later).

i'm either getting it this week via snail mail crap or my order is lost in the crap system/process of shopblackberry.com

who's in my situation?
    12-13-11 05:27 PM
460 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD