Interesting stuff so far, additionally I finally received two emails from SBB. One was confirmation that it shipped back in Dec 2nd, and another having tracking information for Canada Post!

Similar to others my package appears to be in Mississauga but the status is locked at "order information received by canada post" (time was really early this morning, no updates still). While the expected delivery date is tomorrow, I suspect many of us will probably get our package 1-2 days late (unless we're lucky).

Nice to know we're finally getting some information through though.

On another note, cogsinister's earlier post here can help those who haven't gotten anything yet. I can confirm this works since the information lines up with my own actual tracking information.

If it doesn't show up it probably means your package hasn't crossed the border yet. Once it does (and if you still haven't received an email) I'd assume you should be able to find things out this way.
    My status on the Canada post tracking page was " order information received by Canada post " from the 8th till today when this happened....

" Delivery date changed : Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time.
    Reference Number 1: 570xxxxxxx83 "

This added 2 days more to the expected delivery date.

So " order information received by Canada post " means your package ain't even there yet.
    chronomatic likes this.
    12-12-11 06:01 PM
    My tracking status has updated.

Expected Delivery : 2011/12/12
    Updated Delivery : 2011/12/14
    Delivery date changed : Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time.

Track History

2011/12/12 18:37 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    15:05 HALIFAX Order processed at postal facility
    2011/12/08 07:08 HALIFAX Order information received by Canada Post
    12-12-11 06:08 PM
    2011/12/12

17:01

MISSISSAUGA

Item successfully delivered

WHAT? I didn't get anything!!! CanadaPost who did u give my playbook to?
    12-12-11 06:18 PM
    2011/12/12

MISSISSAUGA

Oh for Gods sake !!!!!!
    12-12-11 06:22 PM
    2011/12/12

MISSISSAUGA

OMG REALLY CALL CANADA POST ASAP
    12-12-11 06:27 PM
    Is there a tracking number on the box so you can see the route it took to you. It might help some of us still waiting figure out when to expect our packages.
    Here is the tracking information for your recent order. Thank you for ordering through Shopblackerry.com.

Order Number : SBBCA63084513729
    Reference Number : 5694988
    PO Number :
    Received Date : Nov 26, 2011
    Shipped Date : Dec 01, 2011
    Shipped Via :
    US Post Office
    Canada Post - Track - Business Results Details

PLEASE NOTE: It can take up to one business day for your order to appear
    in the carrier tracking system. You may want to allow one business day
    after your order leaves our warehouse before you begin tracking it.
    12-12-11 06:41 PM
    The senders address on the box was:
    RIM
    200 WARD HILL AVE
    HAVERHILL, MA 01835
    12-12-11 06:57 PM
    The senders address on the box was:
    RIM
    200 WARD HILL AVE
    HAVERHILL, MA 01835
    That's interesting.
    12-12-11 07:21 PM
    I had this happen to me before. I asked the postman what was up with that, he said that he marks them as delivered at the beginning of his day. Guess it just makes it a bit easier for him when delivering. Did you get it?

2011/12/12

MISSISSAUGA

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-12-11 07:49 PM
    I had this happen to me before. I asked the postman what was up with that, he said that he marks them as delivered at the beginning of his day. Guess it just makes it a bit easier for him when delivering. Did you get it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Nope, I have an exam tomorrow so was too focused on that, gonna have to deal with this tomorrow, hopefully it appears at my door step when I wake up.
    12-12-11 08:32 PM
    HAHA....it was in my mailbox, I thought it would come to the door. Phew. Installing update
    12-12-11 09:03 PM
    i received the same ****. This morning i received 2 emails from globeware solution regarding the tracking number for my playbook. When i went to the canada post website and submitted my tracking number, it shows that my item has been "delivered" and i didnt receive anything, WTF?

Let me know if you received yours tomorrow. ill do the same.
    12-12-11 09:07 PM
    i received the same ****. This morning i received 2 emails from globeware solution regarding the tracking number for my playbook. When i went to the canada post website and submitted my tracking number, it shows that my item has been "delivered" and i didnt receive anything, WTF?

Let me know if you received yours tomorrow. ill do the same.
    Check your mailbox outside your house. My mail had a key inside it to open the bigger mailbox for bigger packages. I thought it was going to come to my door, but it was there. Good luck.
    12-12-11 10:18 PM
    I ordered mine on Nov 28th and happy I just received mine. I live in Canada
    12-12-11 11:38 PM
    Am I the last person to order on 11/25 and STILL not receive their PB yet????
    12-12-11 11:46 PM
    If it makes you feel better I ordered mine on November 24th and have not received a Playbook.
    Last edited by ChromiumNitrate; 12-12-11 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
    12-12-11 11:48 PM
    I ordered mine on the 25th as well. I have yet to receive the Playbook, I haven't even received a tracking number.

I am in BC, Canada
    12-12-11 11:59 PM
    I ordered my on November 24th, Since Dec 03, it stated that my order was shipped.. i still haven't received it yet, but i emailed them [email protected] stating i never received any shipping confirmation or any shipping details. and they said it will be shipped out in the next 4-5 business day. later on the day i get 2 emails from them saying it's shipped out and gave me a tracking info.. I live in Calgary, Canada and says ONLY 1 thing.. It's in Calgary Already and should be delivered by Dec 13..
    What bothers me is that it took them 9 Days to tell me it was shipped out, and to give me a tracking info... Pathetic.
    12-12-11 11:59 PM
    No sir, you are not.

12-13-11 06:18 AM
    Well my PB is now set to arrive tomorrow after 14 real life days in transit.

I will believe it when i see it.
    12-13-11 06:30 AM
    Update: Just got shipped email from shop.blackberry and it did have a tracking number for USPS. Checked and it says out for delivery today. I expect to see it about 5:30 today. I am in SW Florida, it was apparently shipped from Maine Ma. on the 6th of Dec.
    It arrived on schedule about 5pm. I am very pleased, it is not what I was expecting, rather it is what I hoped it would be. It is truly the next step in a PC, not a PSP look alike or other type of gaming device.

I have been intimate with PCs from 1980 having worked in development for about 12 years before retirement. I have tried to keep up with every new iteration over the last 20 years, buying new every 2 or 3 years. There hasn't been a lot of innovation since about 2000 except miniaturization of hardware and somewhat slow ongoing OS development. The BB Playbook represents a new approach to a very usable business device. Hang in there RIM, it will become great as your innovative development continues and industry becomes more aware.

I could say a lot more but I don't want to start a war with the folks who saw their fist computer after 2000. Their viewpoints are important as well. Everybody wins.
    12-13-11 08:05 AM
    My tracking says one of my playbooks is in my city. It should deliver today! YAY!
    12-13-11 08:42 AM
    their customer service number 888-805-6789 isn't working today..says no routes found. Anybody facing similar problem?
    12-13-11 09:09 AM
    their customer service number 888-805-6789 isn't working today..says no routes found. Anybody facing similar problem?
    I just used Google call to dial the number and it worked.
    12-13-11 09:58 AM
    My tracking says one of my playbooks is in my city. It should deliver today! YAY!
    My Playbook has been in my city since Friday...fingers crossed.
    12-13-11 10:10 AM
460 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD