Ha! I finally received a shipping confirmation email... 10 days after it shipped!
    Yeah i got that email this morning as well, according to Canada post they have no idea where my order is, its been in Halifax NS since the 8th and they have no idea if its still there or if its on its way, even tho it SHOULD have been delivered today.
    12-12-11 12:53 PM
    When was your pb shipped out (date and time) ? And when did you receive your tracking number?
    Well I ordered it on Nov 24, but it says this
    Received Date : Nov 30, 2011
    Shipped Date : Dec 02, 2011
    Shipped Via :
    US Post Office

I got my reference number a week ago when I called, and they said I should already have received the shipping confirmation email.
    According to tracking it should deliver tomorrow!!
    12-12-11 12:55 PM
    Online order history on SBB shows shipped and the original charge that fell off my bank account has been redebited, so my thinking is that I should get my PB this week if it shipped 12/5. That would be seven days just like the confirmation of late delivery email stated. Getting very excited!
    12-12-11 01:29 PM
    Now my delivery has gone to the 14th !!!!

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
    Expected Delivery : 2011/12/12
    Updated Delivery : 2011/12/14
    Delivery date changed : Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time.
    Reference Number 1: 57283

That will be 10 days in frigging transit !!!!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 01:39 PM
    Great news for all of you waiting for your PBs!

ordered PB Nov 24th.

Received today via Canada Post! I am in Toronto!!

1/2 an hour after I received package - received shipping confirmation e-mail from SBB with Canada Post tracking number - which matches the label on my package. Notes package was shipped Dec. 5th.

Credit Card has yet to be charged

fingers crossed for everyone!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 01:40 PM
    Ordered on the 25th, status changed to shipped on the 5th, CC charged on the 25th-posted on the 7th. Still within the 5 to 7 additional days (barely) so it should be showing up this week. I have never called them or emailed them. My only complaint is lack of shipping notice with a tracking number. That is a small thing when you think about the tremendous number of individual orders they have received, probably several hundred times more orders than usual.
    Update: Just got shipped email from shop.blackberry and it did have a tracking number for USPS. Checked and it says out for delivery today. I expect to see it about 5:30 today. I am in SW Florida, it was apparently shipped from Maine on the 6th of Dec.
    12-12-11 01:41 PM
    My order was for today, but look what the Canada post site says now.

Reference Number 1: 570283
    12-12-11 01:42 PM
    My order was for today, but look what the Canada post site says now.

Reference Number 1: 570283
    Does it say where it is?
    12-12-11 01:44 PM
    Does it say where it is?
    Track History
    Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2011/12/12 15:05 HALIFAX Order processed at postal facility
    2011/12/08 07:08 HALIFAX Order information received by Canada Post
    12-12-11 01:47 PM
    I live in CT. i ordered it on december 2nd. i got it today. i never received any shipping information and no reply from an email i sent them. but 5 business days isnt bad at all
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 01:55 PM
    I live in CT. i ordered it on december 2nd. i got it today. i never received any shipping information and no reply from an email i sent them. but 5 business days isnt bad at all
    I ordered on the same day so hopefully I will get mine today too!
    12-12-11 02:07 PM
    My update: I ordered my PB Nov 24th, received confirmation right away, tracking number the following Monday, Phoned BB Dec2nd was assured it was shipped Dec.1st.
    Dec.10th, got a little panicky reading all the posts about orders being cancelled, emailed
    [email protected] and asked them for help in checking on my order (I included the SBBCA #) Dec.11th I received another email from Shop Blackberry Customer Service and they included a Canada Post Tracking number (nothing came up) So last night I emailed the [email protected] site again and asked for more help. This morning Dec.12th they sent me a Reference number.
    For the heck of it I went back on Canada Post using the Tracking number and lo and behold there was a confirmation of my PB in the system and apparently it will be delivered tomorrow.

The only thing I'm just tiniest bit worried about is the little notation they put showing my order as 1 Playbook Wifi NA 32 GB what exactly does the NA stand for?
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 02:42 PM

The only thing I'm just tiniest bit worried about is the little notation they put showing my order as 1 Playbook Wifi NA 32 GB what exactly does the NA stand for?
    North America?
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 02:47 PM
    Hmm, I didn't think of that one but I guess as long as it doesn't mean "WIFI n/a" I won't worry too much.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 02:57 PM
    I ordered a 16GB Playbook on 12/3/11 from store.shopblackberry.com. The order status changed this morning to "shipped".

Will update if/when I get it.
    UPDATE: I got my Playbook today (12/12/11). Never received the email notification confirming the shipment. Hope everyone else is having such luck.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 03:20 PM
    UPDATE: I got my Playbook today (12/12/11). Never received the email notification confirming the shipment. Hope everyone else is having such luck.
    That's great news hopefully I'll get mine today too!
    12-12-11 04:02 PM

Are you in canada? If so when did you order it and when you received it did you. Have to sign for it?
    12-12-11 04:08 PM
    My Update...

Date Ordered: 11/24
    Shipping Method: Free
    Confirmation: Immediate
    Delay Emails: Yes
    Cancellation: No
    Received Status on Shopblackberry.com: 11/24-12/5
    Shipped Status on ShopBlackberry.com: 12/5
    Shipping Tracking # Email (after angry email): 12/8
    Expected Delivery Date according to USPS/UPS: 12/12

Well today is 12/12 and no sign of my Playbook.
    12-12-11 04:37 PM
    FINALLY! Just checked, just waiting CanadaPost:

2011/12/12

15:02

MISSISSAUGA

Item out for delivery

When do they deliver till?

O and
    Ordered Date : Nov 27, 2011
    Shipped Date : Dec 01, 2011
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-12-11 04:48 PM
    FINALLY! Just checked, just waiting CanadaPost:

2011/12/12

15:02

MISSISSAUGA

Item out for delivery

When do they deliver till?

O and
    Ordered Date : Nov 27, 2011
    Shipped Date : Dec 01, 2011
    I was told 8pm on the phone to Canada Post.
    12-12-11 04:50 PM
    Interesting stuff so far, additionally I finally received two emails from SBB. One was confirmation that it shipped back in Dec 2nd, and another having tracking information for Canada Post!

Similar to others my package appears to be in Mississauga but the status is locked at "order information received by canada post" (time was really early this morning, no updates still). While the expected delivery date is tomorrow, I suspect many of us will probably get our package 1-2 days late (unless we're lucky).

Nice to know we're finally getting some information through though.

On another note, cogsinister's earlier post here can help those who haven't gotten anything yet. I can confirm this works since the information lines up with my own actual tracking information.

OK try this......

If you have one of those tracking numbers with an underscore in it, go to Canada posts website, go to tracking, click on "Track by reference number " then put in the code with the underscore, but delete the underscore add a space and add a capital letter " O " in front of the second set of numbers so that the format looks like this.

xxxxxxx Oxxxxxxxx

See if this brings up your tracking info when put in the "Track by reference number " box.

If it doesn't show up it probably means your package hasn't crossed the border yet. Once it does (and if you still haven't received an email) I'd assume you should be able to find things out this way.
    12-12-11 05:00 PM
    Ordered on 11/25 morning. Received my shipping confirmation and tracking number at 2:20pm today. Dropped at my door at 2:51pm today. In Ohio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-11 05:26 PM
    Update:

It is currently Day 17, and I still have not received my PlayBook.

Ordered on 11/24 at night (so basically 11/25) and I havent received any tracking emails yet.

I only know my order is shipped because 2 out of 3 customer service representatives I've talked to have told me that it shipped out last week.

Do you guys think me living in California is a reason for the extremely long delay?
    12-12-11 05:48 PM
    So yay, my first playbook is supposed to deliver tomorrow. But the 2nd one I ordered on Dec 2nd has not even shipped yet. The lady at shopbb first told me there was an error with my address and cc. But when I verified all my info she said it was correct and passed. Then she said that she has no idea why it didn't ship, but it should ship tomorrow, and to call back.
    12-12-11 05:50 PM
    Playbook was just delivered!
    Via FedEx....from MA to WA
    Naturally it came 18 minutes after sending off an email detailing lack of info re: purchase

Ordered eve of 11/24
    CC charged 11/25
    SBB changed status to Shipped 12/7
    Arrives 12/12
    12-12-11 05:58 PM
460 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD