I told shopblackberry to cancel my order, (already bought one locally) they ended up taking the money out of my credit card again and shipped the PB that I had canceled to me. Now I have to wait for it to get here, refuse it, and god knows when I'll get refunded from them. Is it possible to do a charge back in this situation?
    sigh i am thinking of cancelling my order right now. Do you think its too late to do so and will i even be able to? cause i saw the previous posts it seems like its hard just to get a hold of those customer service people @_@ They already charged the money on my credit card but i have no email for tracking number and the shopblackberrysite still just says shipped. I am in Canada by the way and ordered it on the 28th of nov.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 05:56 AM
    sigh i am thinking of cancelling my order right now. Do you think its too late to do so and will i even be able to? cause i saw the previous posts it seems like its hard just to get a hold of those customer service people @_@ They already charged the money on my credit card but i have no email for tracking number and the shopblackberrysite still just says shipped. I am in Canada by the way and ordered it on the 28th of nov.
    I am in Canada and ordered on the 28th like you.

If you don't count the Monday we ordered the PB then this coming Monday will be 7 business days ( if it was shipped on the 1st of December as they say ) so if it dont arrive on Monday then i will be on that phone and emailing the CIO sharpish !!!!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 07:37 AM
    I am in Canada and ordered on the 28th like you.

If you don't count the Monday we ordered the PB then this coming Monday will be 7 business days ( if it was shipped on the 1st of December as they say ) so if it dont arrive on Monday then i will be on that phone and emailing the CIO sharpish !!!!
    haha wat a coincidence, do you think i would be able to cancel my order if I called them today though? I saw an asus eee pad transformer for $299 thats why i'm leaning towards that a little more since it has more usability compared to the playbook. Im just not sure now whether I should continue waiting for something that might not come
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 07:59 AM
    haha wat a coincidence, do you think i would be able to cancel my order if I called them today though? I saw an asus eee pad transformer for $299 thats why i'm leaning towards that a little more since it has more usability compared to the playbook. Im just not sure now whether I should continue waiting for something that might not come
    They will tell you its "Shipped" and therefore cant be cancelled.

But call thm anyway, with Globalware you just never know.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 08:12 AM
    They will tell you its "Shipped" and therefore cant be cancelled.

But call thm anyway, with Globalware you just never know.
    do you know a specific number i can call? since i see you've made a few calls alrdy lol. Or do I just use the one provided on the shopblackberry page: "For phone support, please call (866) 957-0761."
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 08:24 AM
    do you know a specific number i can call? Since i see you've made a few calls alrdy lol. Or do i just use the one provided on the shopblackberry page: "for phone support, please call (866) 957-0761."
    1-888-805-6789
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 08:38 AM
    How ironic. I had the same exact experience as many of you here. I ordered right after Thanksgiving and got pissed off at the lack of customer service. Took multiple emails and attempted calls to finally cancel my two orders in a two week time span.

If the bastards ship the PB and you want to cancel, I would refuse the package and immediately call up your credit card company. They should be able to start up a dispute and mediate with shopBB for you, saving you the headache.
    Willard814 and proxay like this.
    12-10-11 08:42 AM
    I don't get it; I buy 1 PB from buy.com, 3 from sbb, and all delivered without a hitch. My neighbor does a "me too", and orders 2 PB's from sbb, and gets them delivered post haste in less then a week. Something just doesn't add up here.
    12-10-11 08:48 AM
    I don't get it; I buy 1 PB from buy.com, 3 from sbb, and all delivered without a hitch. My neighbor does a "me too", and orders 2 PB's from sbb, and gets them delivered post haste in less then a week. Something just doesn't add up here.
    They ( SBB ) used FedEx for yours.

They lumped 1000's into UPS mail innovations as a delivery method, they are the ones we are waiting for with no tracking information.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 08:53 AM
    How ironic. I had the same exact experience as many of you here. I ordered right after Thanksgiving and got pissed off at the lack of customer service. Took multiple emails and attempted calls to finally cancel my two orders in a two week time span.

If the bastards ship the PB and you want to cancel, I would refuse the package and immediately call up your credit card company. They should be able to start up a dispute and mediate with shopBB for you, saving you the headache.
    whats ironic is that when the price point first reached $199 we all wanted to get one. But now with this experience with shopblackberry. I dont even want to wait for it anymore when there are so many better alternatives. =/
    12-10-11 09:47 AM
    ok - this is a clear sign of times to come at RIM. Anyways my playbook has been ordered since Nov 25 and not here yet. Interestingly my account that I was using to track my order no longer exists and I was able to creata brand new accoun and ofcouse there is no history anymore of the order (other than the order# I have in another email). Lastly tried calling their help line and it goes on hold and several minutes later just drops my call. What an experience. Last time I use this site (BlackBerry Accessories Store - RIM CA). I never was a fan of RIM but wanted to support the local company - what a shame - Mr RIM -learn from apple or others who know how to treat the customers...
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 10:27 AM
    ok - this is a clear sign of times to come at RIM. Anyways my playbook has been ordered since Nov 25 and not here yet. Interestingly my account that I was using to track my order no longer exists and I was able to creata brand new accoun and ofcouse there is no history anymore of the order (other than the order# I have in another email). Lastly tried calling their help line and it goes on hold and several minutes later just drops my call. What an experience. Last time I use this site (BlackBerry Accessories Store - RIM CA). I never was a fan of RIM but wanted to support the local company - what a shame - Mr RIM -learn from apple or others who know how to treat the customers...
    Try this number, 1-888-805-6789 its the best of the bunch and the very best of luck.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 10:46 AM
    Since others who also ordered on 11/25 are receiving theirs then maybe mine will be coming in soon?

Anyways, this is day 15 and still no PB :/
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 02:27 PM
    darn i cant call them today since its saturday and therefore not a business day. Would anybody happen to know the email address where you send inquiries or whatever. I need to email them to cancel
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 02:36 PM
    darn i cant call them today since its saturday and therefore not a business day. Would anybody happen to know the email address where you send inquiries or whatever. I need to email them to cancel
    Good luck with that. If you email them you will get no reply and if you call them to cancel they will tell you it has already shipped it. I have been through it with them already.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 02:43 PM
    Good luck with that. If you email them you will get no reply and if you call them to cancel they will tell you it has already shipped it. I have been through it with them already.
    So what your saying is that I am at the mercy of shopblackberrycanada and theres no way I can canceL even if I get through to them? Has anybody here called them and successfully cancelled their order? My status says shipped but still no tracking no. email or anything and my credit card has been charged.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 02:51 PM
    So what your saying is that I am at the mercy of shopblackberrycanada and theres no way I can canceL even if I get through to them? Has anybody here called them and successfully cancelled their order? My status says shipped but still no tracking no. email or anything and my credit card has been charged.
    If it says shipped and they charged your credit card, then I am sure it really has been shipped.

If you don't want it, then you will have to refuse the package at the door and then try and get your cash back.

I sent them an email to cancel my order, because I was so sick of all that I have been through with them, it wasn't worth the savings. But a couple days later it said shipped on the shopbb website. 10 mins after I sent them the email telling them to cancel my order, I call them and they tell me the order has been shipped and there it nothing they can do about it.

Then a few days later after being told it was shipped, they tell me in an email it will be shipped in 5-7 days. The whole experience has been a mess.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 02:56 PM
    If it says shipped and they charged your credit card, then I am sure it really has been shipped.

If you don't want it, then you will have to refuse the package at the door and then try and get your cash back.

I sent them an email to cancel my order, because I was so sick of all that I have been through with them, it wasn't worth the savings. But a couple days later it said shipped on the shopbb website. 10 mins after I sent them the email telling them to cancel my order, I call them and they tell me the order has been shipped and there it nothing they can do about it.

Then a few days later after being told it was shipped, they tell me in an email it will be shipped in 5-7 days. The whole experience has been a mess.
    what was the email you used to send to them. Let me give it a try, even though its probably useless. And I agree completely with what you mean by saying it isn't worth the savings

P.S. by the way if i go your route of refusing the package at the door. Will they charge my credit card again for..lets say shipping it back to shopblackberry? because they have my credit card info so i'm pretty much at their mercy...
    12-10-11 03:07 PM
    what was the email you used to send to them. Let me give it a try, even though its probably useless. And I agree completely with what you mean by saying it isn't worth the savings

P.S. by the way if i go your route of refusing the package at the door. Will they charge my credit card again for..lets say shipping it back to shopblackberry? because they have my credit card info so i'm pretty much at their mercy...
    [email protected] is the email I have used to try and contact them.

You will not be charged shipping back to them if you refuse the package. The only way you would be charged is if you accepted the package, opened it up and then wanted to send it back to them.

I wish you the best of luck dealing with shopbb.
    12-10-11 03:10 PM
    I ordered on the 24th and still have not recieved it. I did recieve an email two days ago with a tracking number for USPS that still does not work. It says it takes a day to show up in the system and its been two so maybe today being Saturday causes that. I also heard of others on here that have recieved there Playbooks and the shipment never even showed up in the system. They didn't charge my card until the same day it was shipped. They did pre authorize it though the day of the order just like others for the full amount. Being patient has been tough.
    12-10-11 04:25 PM
    I was emailed a working Canada Post tracking number that says my PB should be with me Monday !!!!!

Tracking Number

5590xxxxxxxx2393

Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our telephone agents have access to the same information presented here.
    Track Status

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
    Expected Delivery : 2011/12/12
    Reference Number 1: 5700xxxxxxxxx9283

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2011/12/08 07:08 HALIFAX Order information received by Canada Post

YAY !!!!
    EricB1968 and Willard814 like this.
    12-10-11 04:38 PM
    I was emailed a working Canada Post tracking number that says my PB should be with me Monday !!!!!

Tracking Number

5590xxxxxxxx2393

Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our telephone agents have access to the same information presented here.
    Track Status

YAY !!!!
    When did you get that tracking number?
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 07:07 PM
    When did you get that tracking number?
    Late Saturday afternoon.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 07:11 PM

Tracking Number

5590xxxxxxxx2393

Track Status

YAY !!!!
    Congrats, good to know some of these seem to be alive or something! Out of curiousity, did they give you a tracking number earlier? What'd you do to make them budge/reply?

Seems kind of confusing for me--I couldn't weed out a single bit of useful information out of them besides "it's shipped, wait more". Considering we ordered roughly on the same day and are also in Canada it'd be interesting to see how the results vary.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 08:14 PM

Tracking Number

5590xxxxxxxx2393

Track Status

YAY !!!!

Excellent !!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-10-11 09:37 PM
460 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD