I had mine cancel from worst buy the 64GB for $229 found a brand new in box one on ebay $325 free fedex shipping will get it by 12/7 seller has like 28 more!
    12-02-11 08:15 PM
    I ordered a BlackBerry PlayBook from ShopBlackberry.com on 11/25.

I received a confirmation email a few hours later, but on 11/27 I check my bank account right after the order and the money for the playbook was taken out by blackberry, but i check the next day and the money was refunded back to my account.

I sent an email to blackberry and they said it would take "several days" to process my order.

I have been trying to call their customer service for 3 days and all I get is a busy tone or no sound at all.

Has anyone else experienced the same problems? Do you think my order has been canceled?
    I made the mistake of not making an account on shopblackberry.com so I cannot just log in and check my order status....

Thanks for the help

Alright Ive got an update guys....
    So its been 8 full days (11/25-12/3), and my order status has not changed. It still has not been shipped, and I havent received any emails back from shopblackberry regarding my order.

I called them and somehow got through to a representative. This lady told me that my Playbook was shipped on 11/30. I thought this was odd since I hadnt received an email notification, so I called them again. When I called the second time, I talked to this guy and he said that my order hadnt been shipped yet, but it should be soon. I asked him how soon is "soon" and he told me he cant make any promises but maybe today (which was yesterday).

It did not get shipped yesterday and I have yet to receive any emails at all.

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I thought I could expect alot better service after paying almost 200 dollars for an item.

on the shopblackberry website it says order may take UP TO 7 days to ship. But its been MORE THAN 7 days and it still hasnt been shipped.

I would cancel my order out of frustration, but it was a miracle that I actually got to talk to a live representative when I called. It will take me approx. 4 hours by phone to cancel my order. And at this point, im pretty burned out about the whole thing.....
    12-03-11 10:56 AM
    Alright Ive got an update guys....
    So its been 8 full days (11/25-12/3), and my order status has not changed. It still has not been shipped, and I havent received any emails back from shopblackberry regarding my order.

I called them and somehow got through to a representative. This lady told me that my Playbook was shipped on 11/30. I thought this was odd since I hadnt received an email notification, so I called them again. When I called the second time, I talked to this guy and he said that my order hadnt been shipped yet, but it should be soon. I asked him how soon is "soon" and he told me he cant make any promises but maybe today (which was yesterday).

It did not get shipped yesterday and I have yet to receive any emails at all.

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I thought I could expect alot better service after paying almost 200 dollars for an item.

on the shopblackberry website it says order may take UP TO 7 days to ship. But its been MORE THAN 7 days and it still hasnt been shipped.

I would cancel my order out of frustration, but it was a miracle that I actually got to talk to a live representative when I called. It will take me approx. 4 hours by phone to cancel my order. And at this point, im pretty burned out about the whole thing.....
    When they say 7 days they mean "Business " days in other words they don't count weekends.

I have had the same runaround, i will call them agaon Monday to find out what is going on.

For a far shorter wait try this phone number.

1-888-805-6789.
    12-03-11 11:13 AM
    Don't be upset that you don't have yours yet, On their website it clearly says in red "Notice to Customers: Due to high volume of PlayBook orders, orders may take up to 7 days to ship" & then an email which says "(please allow an additional 5 to 6 days
    for delivery)". If RIM was smart, they would of said "Business days"
    12-03-11 11:21 AM
    Mine has said shipped for 3 days, no email confirmation of shipping and my card has not been charged?
    12-03-11 12:15 PM
    I received an email from shop.blackberry about an hour ago, apologizing for the long delay, they are working their way thru the orders, shipping thousands daily. They also said they do have allocated inventory for all orders.

I had not emailed or called them. This reinforces my confidence.
    12-03-11 01:03 PM
    I received an email from shop.blackberry about an hour ago, apologizing for the long delay, they are working their way thru the orders, shipping thousands daily. They also said they do have allocated inventory for all orders.

I had not emailed or called them. This reinforces my confidence.
    Well lets hope next week the deliveries start in a big way.

The fact that some people seem to have gotten there orders well before others who ordered well before them is very annoying.
    12-03-11 02:45 PM
    The fact that some people seem to have gotten there orders well before others who ordered well before them is very annoying.
    Indeed it is.

I broke down last night and ordered a 32GB PB from Walmart since my 16GB PB seems to be clogged somewhere in the guts of Globalware's fulfillment system (ordered 11/24 - status of 'Received' ever since, no useful correspondence apart from some useless robotic replies to my inquiries).

We'll see which one gets to my front porch first.
    12-03-11 02:53 PM
    I ordered on Nov 24th, and since then I have sent 2 emails telling them to cancel the order. However, in response I get emails telling me my order will ship in a few days.

And I can never get through by phone.

What online site doesn't support online cancellation of an order that hasn't yet shipped?
    12-03-11 03:01 PM
    I ordered on Nov 24th, and since then I have sent 2 emails telling them to cancel the order. However, in response I get emails telling me my order will ship in a few days.

And I can never get through by phone.

What online site doesn't support online cancellation of an order that hasn't yet shipped?
    1-888-805-6789

Try this number, it seems to be a good one with wait times from 5 mins to 20.
    12-03-11 03:14 PM
    Here is an update regarding your recent ShopBlackBerry order (SBB967404515621). We have been shipping many thousands of orders out each day and we are quickly working our way through the tremendous back log that was created as a result of the incredible PlayBook promotion. Rest assured that we do have inventory allocated for all of the orders placed during this promotion.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay. We are also working feverishly to make sure we respond to all of your emails and calls. We realize there has been some difficulty getting through to customer service and we have made improvements by adding phone lines and agents and we will continue to do so until you receive the exceptional service you deserve. Currently the most efficient way to receive a response is by emailing [email protected].

As a reminder, you will receive a ship confirmation email once your order has been processed. Once again, thank you for your order and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    ShopBlackBerry Customer Service
    a GlobalWare Solutions Inc. Store
    12-03-11 05:05 PM
    Two of my orders say shipped on the Order History page, but I never got emails.
    12-03-11 05:29 PM
    I think that I just wont ever receive my playbook.

If I get it, great. but im not expecting it to ever show up at my door.

I just thought a big company would be able to work overtime or something in order to please thousands of customers spending 200+ dollars each.
    12-03-11 06:33 PM
    Don't ya think that there is one little thing that we are all forgetting? IT's CHRISTMAS! Everything takes longer during this time of the year, from Thanksgiving to New Years.. I know that everyone wants a PB and they want it now! No one is more excited than me... I am more excited than a sugared up 10 year old at a sleep over!!! Most online retailers are quoting anywhere from 10 to 14 days, that's business days folks. On top of that cut $300.00 off your favorite tablet and more orders than they can handle. I don't even think it's RIM's fault... Why you ask, well cause the site is run by GlobalWare Solutions... which is a logistic company/customer service company that can't keep up with all the orders... I think they pretty much have over promised to RIM and under delivered... So join me in taking a deep breath and repeat after me... It will be ok... I will get my PB soon... say this 100 times and everything will be better. I promise!
    cogsinister, Jayr_ and alnamvet68 like this.
    12-03-11 08:09 PM
    Update , Mine showed up at my door yesterday afternoon. Never got a message that it shipped.
    cogsinister likes this.
    12-04-11 11:14 AM
    I think that I just wont ever receive my playbook.

If I get it, great. but im not expecting it to ever show up at my door.

I just thought a big company would be able to work overtime or something in order to please thousands of customers spending 200+ dollars each.
    That's a little myopic for a few reasons. I get your concern, but let's look at the big picture:

- Global runs distribution for several large companies.
    - The Playbook is but one among probably tens of thousands of products they handle and ship every business day.
    - It's the holiday season when shipping volumes are highest
    - They may or may not have received an advance heads up on the PB price drop. Beyond that it's anyone's guess to predicting what customer response would be.
    - The product is clearly being sold at a loss at these price points. How much should the mfr and shipping vendor step up and pump into added man hours($$) to get that product out in 24 hrs?

Those are but a few and I'm not picking on you specifically, but hopefully folks could get a little better big picture look on this. In the end, is there a single example posted anywhere that you know of where someone waited beyond the stated 7 business days for a shipment? I can't recall one, though there certainly could be.

But on the flipside, how many posts of orders placed immediately before or on the long Thanksgiving weekend have you read and people were pissed they didn't have full accounting by first thing Monday morning?
    12-04-11 11:36 AM
    - The product is clearly being sold at a loss at these price points. How much should the mfr and shipping vendor step up and pump into added man hours($$) to get that product out in 24 hrs?
    I cant believe anyone would think that.

So if you buy a product at a price where you think BB are making a loss ( there fault i might add, not ours ) then customer service and normal business practices should be forgotten ?

Amazing.
    12-04-11 11:45 AM
    That's a little myopic for a few reasons. I get your concern, but let's look at the big picture:

- Global runs distribution for several large companies.
    - The Playbook is but one among probably tens of thousands of products they handle and ship every business day.
    - It's the holiday season when shipping volumes are highest
    - They may or may not have received an advance heads up on the PB price drop. Beyond that it's anyone's guess to predicting what customer response would be.

Those are but a few and I'm not picking on you specifically, but hopefully folks could get a little better big picture look on this. In the end, is there a single example posted anywhere that you know of where someone waited beyond the stated 7 business days for a shipment? I can't recall one, though there certainly could be.

But on the flipside, how many posts of orders placed immediately before or on the long Thanksgiving weekend have you read and people were pissed they didn't have full accounting by first thing Monday morning?
    Well I ordered on the 24th so that means that they have already had 5 business days to send it. (when I ordered it, the message said 1-2 days shipping) If it isn't shipped by Tuesday I will expect to be compensated. The only reason I let them slide this long is because of the $10 off coupon.
    12-04-11 11:51 AM
    I cant believe anyone would think that.

So if you buy a product at a price where you think BB are making a loss ( there fault i might add, not ours ) then customer service and normal business practices should be forgotten ?

Amazing.
    I didn't say anything of the sort. I was addressing the suggestion by the earlier poster that at fire sale prices they are expected to step up with extra effort on top of that.

What I don't get are all you complaining about a product that you still seem to want pretty badly. That's a disconnect.
    12-04-11 11:55 AM
    Well I ordered on the 24th so that means that they have already had 5 business days to send it. (when I ordered it, the message said 1-2 days shipping) If it isn't shipped by Tuesday I will expect to be compensated. The only reason I let them slide this long is because of the $10 off coupon.
    Compensated?

Were you thinking they could charge you and not ship product?
    12-04-11 11:57 AM
    I didn't say anything of the sort. I was addressing the suggestion by the earlier poster that at fire sale prices they are expected to step up with extra effort on top of that.

What I don't get are all you complaining about a product that you still seem to want pretty badly. That's a disconnect.
    Yes you did say it, i quoted you....
    12-04-11 12:13 PM
    Yes you did say it, i quoted you....
    You misunderstood the post. I'm rhetorically questioning who would think that should be done, not that I personally believe it should be.

By and large these units are people intending them for personal use and entertainment. The world won't end if a week goes by without someone having a PB shipment arrive.
    12-04-11 12:47 PM
    You misunderstood the post. I'm rhetorically questioning who would think that should be done, not that I personally believe it should be.

By and large these units are people intending them for personal use and entertainment. The world won't end if a week goes by without someone having a PB shipment arrive.
    Well sorry if i miss understood.

Lets hope the coming week brings our PB's .
    12-04-11 12:53 PM
    Delays I can understand, but there is something I just don't understand.

The orders should be processed and shipped on a first in first out basis. Please enlighten me if I am wrong in this idea.

I have ordered 3 units on 3 different orders. Order dates are the 24th and 25th (seems like troubled days). The order status still says received. Calling customer service only gets you conflicting answers and at best give you something just to make you feel better.

Other people have ordered from the 26th on and are already enjoying their PlayBooks. How does that work?

I'm not freaking out about this but I am concerned about the fact that it is going on to 14 days ( this coming Thursday) and not seeing anything. I'm hoping for this Friday but I'm not holding my breath.
    12-04-11 01:26 PM
    The orders should be processed and shipped on a first in first out basis. Please enlighten me if I am wrong in this idea.
    I wrote Globalware yesterday and addressed the concept of first in first out, and asked for an explanation as to why those who ordered 2 weeks ago are still in limbo, while those who ordered way later have already taken delivery. I'm either expecting to be completely ignored, or worse - to receive the same reply I always get when I email them:

Your order will be shipped out within the next 5 to 7 days. You will receive an order confirmation email once your unit has shipped. Thank you for your order.

Thank you,

XXXXX.
    Order Support
    ShopBlackberry.com
    12-04-11 01:35 PM
460 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD