Shop Blackberry - An Exercise in patience

- I ordered 2 16g PlayBooks on November 28.
    - Shortly after I received an email stating that the order had been filled.
    - Upon checking my account details I was able to confirm there was an order number for the purchase and tracking.
    - Account details show order as shipped. Expect 5-7 days for ground shipping.
    - 12 days later getting nervous I tried calling to see where the package was in the supply chain. The 866 number provided kept shutting off after 30 seconds on hold. Now I'm really nervous.
    - I emailed the suggested customer support email address on the 866 outgoing message to inquire. No response until yesterday (and two follow up emails).
    - Received confirmation that the order was confirmed shipped yesterday December 14 and should be here in 5-7 days.

Whew..

Hey Shop Blackberry - poor follow up and telecommunication support to YOUR customers. If you're overwhelmed just let the customer know upon purchase and we won't panic.
    Last edited by blackburberry; 12-15-11 at 12:07 PM.
    12-15-11 12:02 PM
    -I ordered a 64g PlayBook on November 29.
    -A 16g PlayBook was delivered on December 3.
    -December 5 I called and was told they were sending a 64g and that I just had to send the 16g back to them.
    -Today I called again because I still don't have the 64g that I ordered. I guess I have to trust again that they will send it like they said they will.
    12-15-11 12:08 PM
    There are many threads about this already.
    12-15-11 12:11 PM
    Call 1-888-805-6789 for info relating to your orders. Make sure you have the order number and they should be able to answer any questions. I'm still waiting for a shipping notice!
    12-15-11 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD