10-02-12 06:56 PM
228 1234 ...
tools
    You don't get a digital copy?
    Yes you do it was a quick DL under 5 minutes and its in my library now to watch at my leisure.
    They should do this more often it might attract more people as regular customers or maybe for every 10 purchases or rentals one free.
    Or as a monthly subscription service it might make people stop thinking about NF.
    Last edited by esk369; 09-26-12 at 05:34 PM.
    Hgouck, bungaboy and jafobabe like this.
    09-26-12 05:31 PM
    Weird how they're advertising the Video Store when they're supposedly going to integrate App world, music store and the video store all into one for BB10
    09-26-12 05:33 PM
    RIM is hoping we'll stop pressing the Update button for 2.1 while we watch and download the movie. Giving the servers a rest.
    DC506, esk369, Hgouck and 2 others like this.
    09-26-12 05:37 PM
    I was unable to Register a new Roxio account (Step 2 of 3) on my PlayBook after entering the redemption code (Step 1 of 3). The Submit button on the form didn't work. I went to the site with a desktop browser and couldn't even complete Step 1, as the site detected that I wasn't using the PlayBook browser. So, if you don't already have an existing Roxio account:

1. Go to the Roxio website with a desktop browser and create an account
    2. Go to blackberry.roxionow.com/redeem and enter "watson"
    3. Sign-in with your new account
    4. Step 3 of the code redemption completes
    5. Launch the Video Store on the Playbook
    6. My Library to see "Sherlock Holmes"
    esk369 and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-12 05:38 PM
    THis was my first time using the video store. Signed up went to www.blackberry.rexionow.com/redeem and entered "watson" as the code.
    Then I opened video store on my playbook. Tapped on purchases and there was the movie. Tapped the movie and it downloads.
    Last edited by Hgouck; 09-26-12 at 05:42 PM.
    esk369, bungaboy and jafobabe like this.
    09-26-12 05:39 PM
    Once you download if you shutdown your wifi and open video store it will tell you have no conection for a second then you can access your library and watch your free movie sans wifi enjoy the movie just don't forget the popcorn.
    bungaboy and DC506 like this.
    09-26-12 05:44 PM
    Everyone enjoy the movie everybody just don't forget the popcorn.
    Cept for hootyhoo cause everybody knows he's always got his popcorn with him.
    Sry 4the dbl post.
    09-26-12 05:50 PM
    I was able to get the movie from my home wifi!
    esk369 and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-12 05:51 PM
    Weird how they're advertising the Video Store when they're supposedly going to integrate App world, music store and the video store all into one for BB10
    You're weird. Get outta here and leave us in peace. This is about a free ffn movie. Buzz off.
    TheScionicMan and esk369 like this.
    09-26-12 06:11 PM
    I was unable to Register a new Roxio account (Step 2 of 3) on my PlayBook after entering the redemption code (Step 1 of 3). The Submit button on the form didn't work. I went to the site with a desktop browser and couldn't even complete Step 1, as the site detected that I wasn't using the PlayBook browser. So, if you don't already have an existing Roxio account:

1. Go to the Roxio website with a desktop browser and create an account
    2. Go to blackberry.roxionow.com/redeem and enter "watson"
    3. Sign-in with your new account
    4. Step 3 of the code redemption completes
    5. Launch the Video Store on the Playbook
    6. My Library to see "Sherlock Holmes"
    I ran into that problem, where it wouldn't make the SUBMIT button live. I got it to work by adding my middle initial, even though that field is not marked as *Required. When I tried to sign up through the video store app, it was asking for CC info that I'd rather not give. Following the path from App World didn't ask for that info...

It's downloading now. I'm in the US, so maybe they found some extra copies...
    bungaboy and Kat0908 like this.
    09-26-12 06:15 PM
    Oh yeah, thanks, RIM and also to the OP for pointing it out.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-26-12 06:16 PM
    Not avail for me.

Ok though, i downloaded the torrent a few months ago
    09-26-12 06:27 PM
    They are not making this easy. On Firefox, the "submit" button for Registration does not show. And while it does show in IE, I cannot press it!
    09-26-12 06:30 PM
    They are not making this easy. On Firefox, the "submit" button for Registration does not show. And while it does show in IE, I cannot press it!
    Add a middle initial...
    esk369 likes this.
    09-26-12 06:32 PM
    It downloads, however, you need wifi to watch. So it's just an access video store. Not really too useful without that.
    You don't get a digital copy?
    I just got a receipt from the video store.
    Type = Purchase to Own.
    Viewing period = Unlimited.

You'll need almost 2GBs of free space for download
    esk369 likes this.
    09-26-12 06:34 PM
    Add a middle initial...
    Ah, the ol' NOT Required REQUIRED middle initial. But then "we encountered a problem, use the back button in browser!" and over and over.....

edited to add: Oh, boy. Now I'm not sure of my username or whatever. When I finally tried registering again, it told me the username was taken. Then I changed username and it said my email was taken and to try logging in! Swift operation. Aha, or ha, ha.... I got five, count 'em FIVE blank receipts and one actual receipt. Downloading - Hmmm - expected to take 3 hours and 43 minutes! This may be a first and last.
    Last edited by F2; 09-26-12 at 06:51 PM.
    09-26-12 06:37 PM
    For LTE PB peeps, this will work without wifi (just remember your cap, the movie is 1.8 gigs)

I'll be letting it download as I drive home......this is sweet!!!
    esk369 likes this.
    09-26-12 06:46 PM
    For me the submit button was greyed out, too. Apparently, I had already used that email addy to sign up long time ago. Clicked forgot username/password and link to reset my password emailed to me. Reset password, logged in to Roxionow, movie showed up in purchases. Went to PB > Video Store>My Library>Purchases>Download. Then showed (1) in Download Tab and now downloading. Lots of steps but still available in US. LOL.
    09-26-12 06:48 PM
    It says it was sucessful, sends me an email confirming purchase but info on receipt is blank and nothing shows up in my library. nice
    09-26-12 06:49 PM
    here is the receipt
    09-26-12 06:50 PM
    its not in the library its in purchases then you click and it transfers to downloads... but you have to sign in first
    09-26-12 06:51 PM
    I just got a receipt from the video store.
    Type = Purchase to Own.
    Viewing period = Unlimited.

You'll need almost 2GBs of free space for download
    Got it....both receipt and digital copy
    09-26-12 06:51 PM
    It says it was sucessful, sends me an email confirming purchase but info on receipt is blank and nothing shows up in my library. nice
    It shows up under the Tab "Downloads" When download is finished it will then appear in "My Library"
    09-26-12 06:53 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for the tips...Downloading now
    09-26-12 06:53 PM
    I thought the video store sucked before and now I know for certain. Perhaps they want credit card info. This is the reason I didn't register before this fiasco
    09-26-12 06:54 PM
228 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD