I was tenacious but finally able to download. Not viewed as yet. Why does my credit card show a $19.95 fee from Roxionow Novato? The fat is in the fire!!! Doc Neutron
    The free one with the coupon was for the first Sherlock.... The second Sherlock is the $19.95.
    Still have time to get the free one.... and then you have both movies for $10 each!
    09-30-12 09:21 PM
    Sure hope RIM will honour this promo for people who got f*cked by upgrading to .668. Since this SNAFU upgrade .....I've lost the ability to download anything from App World - none too bappy. Couple this with the intermitent wifi ...which keeps losing its connection ...and I'm about to see how far I could skip this tablet across my lake *@!+@*
    Just wondering - did you get that extra 1 MB update to .668? I'm running .668, did not get the small update, and I had no problem downloading the movie or anything else from AppWorld.
    09-30-12 10:29 PM
    Well, in fairness to ROVIO they finally addressed my issue by allowing me another free movie of my choice.
    10-02-12 05:56 PM
228 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD