dude u do need a cc I've just tied is asking me for one. there is no ption to skip
    I didn't need one.
    09-26-12 08:39 PM
    I'm still waiting, too, Jedi. Shoot - for free i guess I could wait as long as I need to (got 2 receipts so far). I wasn't expecting a freebie tonight so I'm patient!

Think I'll go have a bowl of BlueBell Vanilla Bean with some BlackBerry syrup while I wait - who knows - maybe if I look in the back of the fridge I can find some FERMENTED BB syrup. If there ain't some BlueBell, though, someone will PAY FOR THIS FIASCO!
    That's not sounding bad although I know nothing of BlueBell and why waste calories on Vanilla anything. But there is the Markers Mark I got last week at the Duty Free..... That could console me as the 4 hour download continues and continues and ............
    esk369 likes this.
    09-26-12 08:56 PM
    I can't even register! The submit button does not even light up.
    You may need an UNrequired Required middle initial.

But I could not see the submit button in Firefox. I used a tool called aardvark to erase some elements from the webpage to uncover the darn button.
    09-26-12 09:00 PM
    FYI, anyone who wants to see some quality Sherlock adaptations check out the BBC's Sherlock starring Benediction Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. So far there are 6 90 minute tv movies with another 3 coming out next year.

Elementary, the new cbs Sherlock adaptation, is a rip off of it that the station made after the creators or Sherlock refused to adapt it for the US.
    You gotta love "autocompletion." I surprised he wasn't Benediction Cummerbund.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-26-12 09:02 PM
    I had moved my Video Store icon to the second panel and then placed it inside a folder called Media - hidden away until this day when they offered a free movie!
    lotuslanderz and vag65 like this.
    09-26-12 09:05 PM
    Why is it that half of the time it says the video store is only available in the United States. Then other times it allows me to use it. I am connected to the same wi-fi network all the time?
    09-26-12 09:09 PM
    Oh, F2, I'm so sorry for you and any others that don't know Bluebell ice cream!

If you ever make it down here and try Vanilla Bean, you'll get it!

Texas home base and founded in my great STATE and enjoyed across the south.
    09-26-12 09:11 PM
    I can't find it in AppWorld for some reason.
    Search for Video Store. Should show up if you're in the USA or Canada, or if you use a proxy
    09-26-12 09:13 PM
    Downloaded, really nice movie!!
    09-26-12 09:15 PM
    I registered fine. Used the redeem code 'WATSON'. Registered my Playbook OK. It shows in the online Roxio account. Logged in to the video store on the Playbook. No movie shows in 'My Library'. Even tried rebooting. No luck.
    09-26-12 09:15 PM
    Why is it that half of the time it says the video store is only available in the United States. Then other times it allows me to use it. I am connected to the same wi-fi network all the time?
    I actually have 2 video store icons. One opens the USA store (when I'm in the USA) and the other opens the Canadian store. They are both called Video Store. If I hit the wrong one (in the incompatible country), I get the error you describe.
    09-26-12 09:17 PM
    Yes you do it was a quick DL under 5 minutes and its in my library now to watch at my leisure.
    They should do this more often it might attract more people as regular customers or maybe for every 10 purchases or rentals one free.
    Or as a monthly subscription service it might make people stop thinking about NF.
    I panicked. There is a local copy of the movie on my playbook.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-26-12 09:17 PM
    I just typed in the web address they gave in my browser, it made me sign in to my video account from that website and it showed up under my movies in the movie store and I downloaded it. It took forever to download but I have it now. Took a lot of memory up though. How often do they offer free movies? This was a nice surprise because I wanted to see what a movie looked like on the Playbook, it looks awesome!
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    09-26-12 09:18 PM
    I registered fine. Used the redeem code 'WATSON'. Registered my Playbook OK. It shows in the online Roxio account. Logged in to the video store on the Playbook. No movie shows in 'My Library'. Even tried rebooting. No luck.
    Check PURCHASE or Download or somewhere. It won't be in Library until you've captured it.
    09-26-12 09:18 PM
    Check ur videos app.
    09-26-12 09:19 PM
    I panicked. There is a local copy of the movie on my playbook.
    Glad it worked out for yu Canuck
    09-26-12 09:20 PM
    I just typed in the web address they gave in my browser, it made me sign in to my video account from that website and it showed up under my movies in the movie store and I downloaded it. It took forever to download but I have it now. Took a lot of memory up though. How often do they offer free movies? This was a nice surprise because I wanted to see what a movie looked like on the Playbook, it looks awesome!
    Hey flushing good to see you.
    Who is your internet provider?
    09-26-12 09:23 PM
    Have you tried connecting your PlayBook to your TV (microHDMI to HDMI)? Looks fantastic, too.
    09-26-12 09:30 PM
    Search for Video Store. Should show up if you're in the USA or Canada, or if you use a proxy
    Weird stuff. I'm in the US and always had it but it disappeared and I cannot find it in AppWorld at all. Very strange.
    09-26-12 09:36 PM
    Yep. Downloading now...
    09-26-12 09:37 PM
    Gah 2nd time I got to 1830.9 downloaded and it stopped!!!!
    09-26-12 09:38 PM
    As far as I know, this is the first time, but every now and there are free apps (usually games).
    09-26-12 09:41 PM
    Everything good here, thanks for the heads up!
    Very quick too, not even 10 mins.
    09-26-12 09:46 PM
    Okay, I click download, it starts then it says unable to download please try again later but while that message is displayed it is actually downloading themovie and it continues to download all but the last 7 mb, atwhich point it just stops. Anyone else with that issue?
    09-26-12 09:46 PM
    And now I've reached my download limit even though it never downloaded once!
    09-26-12 09:53 PM
228 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD