Reboot and still nothing. Tried to purchase says i already have it rented or downloaded.
    Still nothing
    09-26-12 07:28 PM
    Reboot and still nothing. Tried to purchase says i already have it rented or downloaded.
    Still nothing
    That sux man have you made any purchases from the video store?
    09-26-12 07:32 PM
    Jedi I was just looking in the help section of the video store its pretty barren in there you can get support @ BlackBerry.roxio.com hope this helps.
    09-26-12 07:37 PM
    I can't even register! The submit button does not even light up.
    09-26-12 07:42 PM
    Yep. It shows in purchases when i look at my acct online
    09-26-12 07:43 PM
    FYI, anyone who wants to see some quality Sherlock adaptations check out the BBC's Sherlock starring Benediction Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. So far there are 6 90 minute tv movies with another 3 coming out next year.

Elementary, the new cbs Sherlock adaptation, is a rip off of it that the station made after the creators or Sherlock refused to adapt it for the US.
    09-26-12 07:45 PM
    On the phone with them now. Seems to be some issue with that movie....thanks ALL OF YOU!!!! Should be fixed in less than 24 hrs.
    09-26-12 07:45 PM
    I cannot find my movie store icon...it disappeared. Anyone know where I can download it?
    09-26-12 07:46 PM
    Read thru the thread I'm sure you will find a fix
    Maybe a quick reboot.
    1. Launch BlackBerry AppWorld on the BlackBerry PlayBook.
    2. Select Featured
    3. Select Download Sherlock Holmes compliments of BlackBerry.
    4. Read the text under the graphic on the left-side of the information screen.
    5.. Launch the web browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook and type the URL.
    6. Type the secret passcode which is displayed on the BlackBerry AppWorld screen.
    7. Follow the remaining prompts on the website to register an account if you do not already have an account, otherwise sign into the service.
    8. Launch Movie Store on the BlackBerry PlayBook, download the application if necessary, and select My Library. Select Movies. Select Sherlock Holmes.
    Last edited by BB9700CA; 09-26-12 at 07:56 PM.
    esk369 and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-12 07:48 PM
    I cannot find my movie store icon...it disappeared. Anyone know where I can download it?
    AppWorld? -
    09-26-12 07:48 PM
    Michelle! OP!

Thanks to the post, I too will be watching Sherlock Holmes... In 7 hours or so. Hehe

Thank you!!
    esk369 and bungaboy like this.
    09-26-12 07:49 PM
    On the phone with them now. Seems to be some issue with that movie....thanks ALL OF YOU!!!! Should be fixed in less than 24 hrs.
    Look in your Videos app. It may be there?
    09-26-12 07:49 PM
    hmmm, expensive nothingness over this way... just wait until they do Gatsby, then we will show where the tea party is
    09-26-12 07:50 PM
    Thanks Jedi - I'm trying live chat myself.

Never said it - THANKS OP and all who are helping others with instructions.

Thanks RIM and Rovio. Nice surprise!
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-26-12 07:52 PM
    BlackBerry AppWorld maybe?
    09-26-12 07:53 PM
    Great got to 7 mb lest and it stopped and restarted!
    AppWorld? -
    I can't find it in AppWorld for some reason.
    Live chat is telling me to try a PB re-start, doing that now
    09-26-12 08:01 PM
    FYI, anyone who wants to see some quality Sherlock adaptations check out the BBC's Sherlock starring Benediction Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. So far there are 6 90 minute tv movies with another 3 coming out next year.

Elementary, the new cbs Sherlock adaptation, is a rip off of it that the station made after the creators or Sherlock refused to adapt it for the US.
    I have the DVD collection for Sherlock Holmes starring Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwick; Jeremy Brett captures how I always imaged Sherlock Holmes being whenever I read one of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories. As for the BBC series I would like to watch it and apparently due to BBC restrictions I will have to buy the series on DVD.
    DocDRM likes this.
    09-26-12 08:02 PM
    No sh!t Sherlock! ( I can not get it here in Scotland! ) Maybe they are lining up Braveheart or Brave for us Kilted Haggis Munchers ?!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-26-12 08:03 PM
    no bueno on the re-start. I'll try again later - have some red beans and rice that's ready

Good googa mooga - this Louisina food is GOOOD!
    09-26-12 08:05 PM
    Ok here is the weird.... I registered a new acct (secondary email addy) and went through the whole thing, got my receipt and started the download. I signed into my other vid store acct and the download is visiable (from the other acct). I checked my vid app and the movie is there (shouldn't be there if it is still downloading right?)

Will i end up with 2 movies?
    09-26-12 08:14 PM
    I have the DVD collection for Sherlock Holmes starring Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwick; Jeremy Brett captures how I always imaged Sherlock Holmes being whenever I read one of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories. As for the BBC series I would like to watch it and apparently due to BBC restrictions I will have to buy the series on DVD.
    Have you tried Tablet TV? Dev SCrApps is here among us on CrackBerry - maybe it is available on his UK version with a proxy?

regarding the Jeremy Brett series - that is how I will forever measure Holmes movies or tv shows! - to this day if I pass it or see it on the guide - shut the door - I'm watching until all the episodes are done for that sitting.

TOO GOOD!
    09-26-12 08:16 PM
    How big is this file
    09-26-12 08:27 PM
    How big is this file
    Almost 2 GB.
    09-26-12 08:33 PM
228 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD