Anyone know of a way to copy things in sheets to go? I have been trying the press and hold action but that does not seem to work.
    04-24-11 04:00 PM
    keep trying...it does work just takes some getting used to
    anon(1440669) likes this.
    04-24-11 04:05 PM
    I just cant get it to work no matter what i try. I guess I will have to wait for the next update.
    04-24-11 06:59 PM
    try selecting in the address bar to enter data...then copy
    04-24-11 07:01 PM
    It's still not working for me either. Earlier today i copied a recipe from a web page for my mother in law and emailed it to her using gmail. tried once again later today to copy and paste in S2G but can only paste the recipe into the cell. it still will not function right.
    04-24-11 07:03 PM
    I've just tried and I cannot get any copy mode enabled.

OT: What are the two "eyeballs" at the right end of the icons?
    04-24-11 07:21 PM
    Really wish there were a way to filter..
    04-24-11 07:48 PM
    hmph...you kjow, i dont think you xan yet.

not even in the exteemely short help section!
    04-24-11 07:54 PM
    You need to buy the upgrade for expanded functionality I believe.
    04-24-11 07:59 PM
    Just give me an avenue to upgrade...RIM...Datavis...Beuller??? Anyone from RIM reading these posts? Anyone...Bueller...Bueller?
    04-24-11 08:34 PM
    Just give me an avenue to upgrade...RIM...Datavis...Beuller??? Anyone from RIM reading these posts? Anyone...Bueller...Bueller?
    I believe the prompt to buy the premium app comes up with the fine print agreement on your first use. Check the dataviz website to see how to get the premium version.
    04-24-11 08:59 PM
    Thanks Black. I'll give the Datavis site a thorough scouring to see if i can find a link. i bought the PB due to its size and the integration S2G has with Excel as my business is heavily dependent on keeping Excel sheets formatted. The size works best for my role. This from a Macbook & Android owner, Dell Vostro and long BB user from the 7130 days. Again, thanks for the help Black.
    04-24-11 09:30 PM
    I see nothing about the playbook on the Dataviz site. I saw nothing about an upgrade (I did on my original BB phones!)
    04-24-11 11:51 PM
    The Playbook already ships with the high end Documents to go I think.
    04-25-11 02:30 PM
    keep us posted on an update if there is one available, some more functions for editing would be very helpful; expanding the sizes of cells and more formatting options.

as it is now, it's good for getting your basic info in then sending it to yourself to finish and edit, it is cool though to have the ability to make spreadsheets on the fly!
    04-25-11 02:36 PM
    Thanks Black. I'll give the Datavis site a thorough scouring to see if i can find a link. i bought the PB due to its size and the integration S2G has with Excel as my business is heavily dependent on keeping Excel sheets formatted. The size works best for my role. This from a Macbook & Android owner, Dell Vostro and long BB user from the 7130 days. Again, thanks for the help Black.
    Seems the Playbook has the Premium package pre-installed. dfaris is right. The demo version allows you to open and view docs, but not create them.
    04-25-11 05:27 PM
    Well it looks like we are all SOL at this time where Sheets to Go is concerned.

I've now spent 3.5 hours on the line with Blackberry support regarding this app only to confirm the obvious. What we've got here is....drumroll please....."Yes, Virgina, this is the "Premium" version of D2G". All of the basic spreadsheet functions our Apple friends have with their version of D2G for iPad are "not supported" at this time.

The girl I'm on the phone with now is a Tier 2 support tech and she's experiencing the same frustrating lack of spreadsheet love we all are seeing. I can't believe RIM owns DataViz and they launched with this thin of a spreadsheet app for a "business" tablet. The question for me now is how long do I keep the faith or do I return my PB and go with the alternative and purchase D2G for iPad2.
    04-25-11 06:58 PM
    I have no doubt that they will have this stuff fixed up pretty fast and will give RIM the chance they deserve to get the Playbook up to speed and really be the the dominating tablet it could be. I can see from the Playbook I have now how fantastic this will be if RIM does everything I think they want to do.
    04-25-11 07:33 PM
    I just did a copy/paste in sheet to go. I am still on the original (1690?) OS. you do it at the address bar, not in the cell, and the motion is tricky as heck. Fortunately i have a stylus.
    04-25-11 08:09 PM
    I just did a copy/paste in sheet to go. I am still on the original (1690?) OS. you do it at the address bar, not in the cell, and the motion is tricky as heck. Fortunately i have a stylus.
    I presume that means you canNOT copy/move/paste a block of cells? If that is the limitation - LAME (and that's not an audio decoder)
    04-25-11 08:31 PM
    I presume that means you canNOT copy/move/paste a block of cells? If that is the limitation - LAME (and that's not an audio decoder)
    don't know, don't really need/use sheet to go. maybe someone can give that a try.
    04-25-11 08:36 PM
    I just tried to do this on my Playbook and could not. I'm sure they will update this as soon as they can.
    04-26-11 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD