I decided to make and share a video using nothing but bb devices. I used my playbook to make the video, upload it to YouTube, share via twitter And Facebook, then finally using my bold 9700 as a remote control. The only thing I couldn't do was share via SMS, but my 9700 got that job done pretty easily. It's pretty overtly religious, so if you're offended, please don't watch. So, here it is (via playbook)

Scotter75 likes this.
    03-01-12 03:11 PM
    Very nice, good sound, has quality and technique with guitar. Congrats.
    Revord likes this.
    03-01-12 07:13 PM
    if you're offended, please don't watch
    How dare you think somebody on these forums could ever get offended! I am offended that you could ever think that! Oh wait...

Not a bad video at all. Love the PlayBook recording abilities (especially now with OS2).
    Revord likes this.
    03-01-12 07:29 PM
    Yep, i'm running on empty. Looks good and keep up the good work!
    Revord likes this.
    03-01-12 08:01 PM
    great work!
    keep it up!
    Revord likes this.
    03-01-12 08:04 PM
    Not offended at all. Good job on both the song and using you BB's to record and upload to share with us!
    Revord likes this.
    03-01-12 08:05 PM
    Watched your video and for the equipment you have (as stated) I think it is really good. the pic is really good and the song itself is interesting..
    My only comment or suggestion is that next time , you should try to get the guitar and your playing into the video. believe it would make big difference for you..

big AAA+++ from me
    Revord likes this.
    03-01-12 09:49 PM
    Thanks for the replies, and the compliments! The setup wasnt the best, mostly with a lack of ways to set up the pb that didnt get some kind of glare from the overhead light. I wanted to do something that demonstrated both the abilities of the pb/handset, as well as my own. Im glad you guys liked it
    03-02-12 10:01 AM
    Just cannot get my video directly from the playbook to Youtube. I have the Youtube account ready to go, I select a video, then select upload and I always get an error message. Looks like you were able to do it. Is it easy enough to be useful?
    03-24-13 03:51 PM
    greatjob on the video stereo recording comes in handy for sure
    03-24-13 04:31 PM