Dump the Bold and get a real smart phone, welcome to 2012. Connecting a phone to a tablet defeats the purpose of a tablet. What if Apple said their best feature was you can connect the iPhone to the iPad. You would say, "big freaking deal" and roll your eyes. If you need the big apps, go with the Lenovo 7" android tablet. It's a little slower, but at least you can use the tablet for your needs.

p.s. I connected my BB phone to my PB and I instantly said, "big freaking deal", with eyes rolling.
    And yet many of us would consider this feature to be the major advantage of the Playbook, each one so entitled to his own opinion.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-05-12 10:05 AM
    Dump the Bold and get a real smart phone, welcome to 2012. Connecting a phone to a tablet defeats the purpose of a tablet. What if Apple said their best feature was you can connect the iPhone to the iPad. You would say, "big freaking deal" and roll your eyes. If you need the big apps, go with the Lenovo 7" android tablet. It's a little slower, but at least you can use the tablet for your needs.

p.s. I connected my BB phone to my PB and I instantly said, "big freaking deal", with eyes rolling.
    I take it you live where you aren't charged extra for tethering or using a wifi hotspot? Or are using work arounds to do so?

The PB needs no work arounds. Also there are many things about bridge that are an advantage for me but that doesn't mean it is for everyone.

And what purpose is it defeating? What is the purpose of a tablet for everyone on earth that thinks the same about everything?
    Last edited by kbz1960; 03-05-12 at 10:13 AM. Reason: What
    03-05-12 10:12 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD