Apple or Orange?

Plane or Helicopter?

Submarine or Dirtbike?

Medicine or Alcohol?

Television or Cell phone?

Playbook or some totally different type of product?

Seriously, these threads get annoying. Stop it. No, the playbook is not a laptop. No, you cannot drive it to work. No, it will not give you a bigger ********. No, it will not resurrect your dead grandma. It's a tablet. Not a totally different product.
    03-07-11 09:45 PM
    At least those threads create a discussion, I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is for...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    luvac1 likes this.
    03-07-11 09:50 PM
    Post or don't Post.

There are people who compare anything. Toenail fungus, smartphones, cars, ham vs bacon, whatever. That's a legitimate function of a forum, discussion. You don't have to click the thread if you don't wanna. No one's cuffed or zip tied ya.

03-07-11 10:32 PM
    This is a great thread!

03-08-11 05:59 AM
    Apple or Orange?
    I say orange
    Plane or Helicopter?
    plane
    Submarine or Dirtbike?
    dirtbike
    Medicine or Alcohol?
    Alcohol
    Television or Cell phone?
    television
    Playbook or some totally different type of product?
    Oh something different

Seriously, these threads get annoying. Stop it. No, the playbook is not a laptop. No, you cannot drive it to work. No, it will not give you a bigger ********. No, it will not resurrect your dead grandma. It's a tablet. Not a totally different product.
    Did I pass?
    03-08-11 06:55 AM
    Post or don't Post.

There are people who compare anything. Toenail fungus, smartphones, cars, ham vs bacon, whatever. That's a legitimate function of a forum, discussion. You don't have to click the thread if you don't wanna. No one's cuffed or zip tied ya.

There is so much truth in that.

How many times haveyu read a thread where somebody has to put on the crown of self-righteousness and post a complaint that the news was 30 seconds old... Or already discussed in another thread. Or get mad because facts are posted that burst their fantasy bubble (happens particularly in these forums).

If you don't like the book's title, how foolish does a person look that sits down, reads every page and complains it is a wast of time?

03-08-11 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD