I'm an avid Z10 user and love it. Honestly, for anything I can't do on my Z10, I'd prefer to just use my laptop. I haven't used my Playbook much as is, and now that it isn't getting OS 10, I really have no use in keeping it long term. I originally thought I might want to bring it on hiking/camping trips, but it's just too heavy for that too.

So I have a good offer for the Playbook and I'm thinking of selling it. Still going to keep the Z10 of course Just go without a tablet. If I DO get a tablet, I'll probably get the iPad mini, which is about half the weight of the Playbook and will be around much longer.

The only reason I can think for keeping my Playbook is that I can keep the apps I've bought (not too many) and Blackberry Bridge.... but since that doesn't seem to be being updated, I'm kind of at a loss there too.

Thoughts? Are others selling their Playbooks but keeping their BB OS 10?
    07-24-13 02:10 PM
    I bought the playbook after purchasing the Z10 to put, all the games or apps I couldn't fit on my Z10 and I use it to watch movies, youtube and with the new origami browser it's really a great tablet.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    07-24-13 02:14 PM
    Should of sold it before they announced bb10 isn't coming now the value dropped alot.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    07-24-13 02:15 PM
    There's a thread with suggestions about "what else to use it for" that might help. But if you have no use, it might find a good home elsewhere even if you don't get much for it

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...98/index2.html

There are similar threads, too.
    07-24-13 03:52 PM
    may be able to put another os sometime soon and hopefully not RIM soon
    07-24-13 05:57 PM
    may be able to put another os sometime soon and hopefully not RIM soon
    I guess that is where I adopt a form of your name - call me cynical! I just don't think it is going to be easy - or it would have been done before now.
    07-24-13 07:18 PM