Hi guys,

I don't now if this is the right place to write this.

I am selling my Blackberry mini keyboard for Playbook on eBay.co.uk.

I no longer need it as I bought it for a specific purpose and I am now done with it.

I do not sell outside of ebay.

Thanks
    03-31-13 05:27 PM
    I think that CB has a market place for selling but what the ..... Good luck
    03-31-13 06:35 PM
    WHoa! Expensive over there eh? I should ship some over! LOL
    03-31-13 08:11 PM
    If anyone from Canada or wherever you can get one for cheap is willing to send one halfway around the world, then I'm game The Playbook and its accessories don't officially exist in Southeast Asia, even the official distributors like Brightstar don't bother bringing it in.
    03-31-13 10:33 PM
    Hi guys,

I don't now if this is the right place to write this.

I am selling my Blackberry mini keyboard for Playbook on eBay.co.uk.

I no longer need it as I bought it for a specific purpose and I am now done with it.

I do not sell outside of ebay.

Thanks
    Wow thats expensive, though it is a genuine blackberry. I bought one on ebay from china for about $45.00 (Australian) delivered, similar looking and works well.
    04-01-13 01:10 AM
    I didn't know there was a place for such posts in CB. Anyhow, thanks to the moderators for letting me posting this here.

Yes it is expensive but then again it in like new condition and quite rare here in UK. I bought it around 5 months ago (from a fellow CBrian) to finish a couple of papers as I was moving quite a lot. Now that the papers are done I do not have any use for it (nor in the near/distant future).
    04-01-13 04:21 AM
    WHoa! Expensive over there eh? I should ship some over! LOL
    The UK has historically been referred to as "Treasure Island" by importers due to the huge margins our market offers them.

Sadly, we've gotten used to everything we buy being priced at the dollar price, but with a "-sign" in front of the numbers. Which means a huge profit to the importer because the :$ rate has never been even close to 1:1. In recent times it's always varied between $1.50 to $2.00 to the .

And, if you try to take advantage of the better prices available in the US by ordering online, our Revenue service slaps on Import Duty (up to 50% in some cases!) and VAT (additional 20% tax) which pretty much negates any savings you might have made.

Global economy, my ar5e!
    dave_h_946, FF22 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    04-01-13 05:41 AM
    The UK has historically been referred to as "Treasure Island" by importers due to the huge margins our market offers them.

Sadly, we've gotten used to everything we buy being priced at the dollar price, but with a "-sign" in front of the numbers. Which means a huge profit to the importer because the :$ rate has never been even close to 1:1. In recent times it's always varied between $1.50 to $2.00 to the .

And, if you try to take advantage of the better prices available in the US by ordering online, our Revenue service slaps on Import Duty (up to 50% in some cases!) and VAT (additional 20% tax) which pretty much negates any savings you might have made.

Global economy, my ar5e!
    Well, I imagine schlepping stuff up those White Cliffs of Dover entails a lot of expensive labor.
    JeepBB and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    04-01-13 08:33 AM
    04-05-13 01:02 PM
    I can purchase a brand new one from a local retail location in Canada right now for 79.99 plus tax.

And they are in my town, they have about 8 left.

I am waiting for my pay cheque is all.
    04-05-13 01:12 PM