So i am gonna wipe my PlayBook(changing BBID) and I wanna know if you still have all the default things like the wallpapers and such still on the device.
    12-08-11 05:54 PM
    You will lose the PB demo video film(HD), if you have some free apps that have become paid now cant be downloaded again as free, you will be able to download bought apps (but since you are changing the BBID it shouldnt matter in your case).

Rest all remains the same.
    12-08-11 06:08 PM
    The debrick method will be better for making sure you still have the demo video and other default things on it.
    12-08-11 06:12 PM
    I thought the video came back after the wipe updates? Could be changed now but when I did that with 1.7 it came back.
    12-08-11 06:12 PM
    I always lose the video, which is good in my book.

How can I delete some of the preloaded images?
    12-08-11 06:14 PM
    I thought the video came back after the wipe updates? Could be changed now but when I did that with 1.7 it came back.
    I never got mine back, although one can download it if needed.
    12-08-11 06:15 PM
    I always lose the video, which is good in my book.

How can I delete some of the preloaded images?
    I dont know how to delete them, never had the need to, but you can download an app like Files and Folders which gives you the option to delete anything onthe PB. But here is the caveat though, post deletion you might be bombarded with repeated OS updates as the PB tends to read something is missing from the original build and prompts the user to get the latest upgrades, thats what a few posters have mentioned in the past. However I have deleted some apps that came preinstalled and are present for redownloads in the app world, they never seem to be pushed via the OS upgrades, but if its something thats not availabe at the app world might trigger the upgrade requests.... thats my take on it.
    Good luck
    diegonei likes this.
    12-08-11 06:21 PM
    I lost all the apps, only browser left, is this normal?
    12-22-11 09:14 AM
    I lost all the apps, only browser left, is this normal?
    I think so until you run the update. At least all came back for me after.
    12-22-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD