from yesterday night onwards,while surfing in net,my pb has been switched off automatically...after turning it on,the screen is blank..nothing visible...touch response is working...tried to resatrt using physical buttons.failed.after reading in cb forums,decided to go with security wipe.back up done & stared the same...at the time of downloading the factory os....around 50%,an error shows that pb is not connected....at that stage os update stopped.actually my playbook is fully charged before i stsrted the same & connected...what would be the reason for same???any other options available for making my pb live...pls help me..
    03-01-13 01:44 AM
    Try connecting to desktop software and reloading OS that way. I also had issues connecting to update server thru wifi and desktop software after I replaced my modem. After days of trying and contacting tech support I worked out it was the WPS feature (wifi protected setup) on router was blocking it for some reason. I disabled the WPS feature on router and problem fixed. Try switching playbook off then connect to desktop, select reload and it should update after it turns on your playbook automatically. Hope this helps,
    Wayne
    03-01-13 04:57 AM
    thks for your solution..will check it
    03-01-13 10:42 AM