Hi,

I'm buying a second playbook for my other half. Will I need to pay again for all of the apps that I bought for myself, that I want to put on this playbook as well, or like Apple, can I put these apps on several devices?

Thanks
    06-06-12 09:25 AM
    If you use the same BB ID then they will be available for the new playbook, but, each time you connect ,it will ask if you want to associate your I'd with your new device. Also, you cannot video chat with 2 playbooks on the same id. Better to give the new one it's own id and buy new apps for it.
    Chaddface, rexrim and omro like this.
    06-06-12 09:34 AM
    Much appreciated!
    06-06-12 09:37 AM
    If you use the same BB ID then they will be available for the new playbook, but, each time you connect ,it will ask if you want to associate your I'd with your new device. Also, you cannot video chat with 2 playbooks on the same id. Better to give the new one it's own id and buy new apps for it.
    You can use the PIN on each tablet to videochat when both tablets use the same Blackberry ID (BBID).
    Zildjian71 and OriginalLucy like this.
    06-06-12 11:40 AM
    You can use the PIN on each tablet to videochat when both tablets use the same Blackberry ID (BBID).
    In theory that is "supposed" to work, but I've seen people posting that it doesn't actually work in practice. Have you personally been able to do this?
    06-06-12 01:02 PM
    I would like to know also if you can video chat using the PIN.
    06-06-12 08:01 PM
    In theory that is "supposed" to work, but I've seen people posting that it doesn't actually work in practice. Have you personally been able to do this?
    I tried it, and yes it does work. funny though, if someone calls me 2 of my pbs ring bc they use the same bbid. For apps, any that I bought and wanted on multiple pbs I bought them again. I'd rather support the developers than save a few $ by using a loop hole.
    06-06-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD