Has anyone tried sending info over a SD widi equipted card?
    01-21-12 02:46 PM
    I,d like to send photo,s over from these wifi Sd cards to my playbook. Will it work?
    01-21-12 03:05 PM
    Maybe include a link to a web page describing what you're talking about and someone will have something to share.

(Also, waiting longer than 19 minutes for replies is usually a good idea, especially on a slow day like today.)
    01-21-12 03:28 PM
    It would depend on the model. The WiFi SD cards all use different methods to communicate. Some may be PlayBook compatible, some will definitely not be.
    01-21-12 03:55 PM
    I,d like to send photo,s over from these wifi Sd cards to my playbook. Will it work?
    In addition to peter9477's advice, it's always a good idea to do some independent research before starting a new thread. Type "eye-fi" in the search box near the top of the page - you will find lots of threads on this topic. It appears that the cute little devices don't work without an app for the PB.
    01-21-12 04:08 PM
    there is an android app, that could be converted and used on the OS2 Beta (and hopefully the official release). I just don't have a eye-fi card to test it with. I would convert and sign it if someone did have one and wanted to give it a try.
    tonyron227 likes this.
    01-21-12 04:56 PM
    Thank you all for the information!! I'll follow the rules. Cheers, Terry
    01-21-12 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD