Hi guys,

First post, great site I found though. Ok, here goes. I am presuming that this has been asked. When I am in mail and want to add a picture, it loads file manager and I have to scroll for what seems like a lifetime as I have quite a few pictures. Is there a way to do a fast scroll, like a Page down?

Cheers,

Dave.
    09-28-12 07:40 AM
    Not right now. The OS is new and not all scenarios are implemented. Annoying but should get better.

And welcome to the forums.
    09-28-12 08:07 AM
    There is a page down trick. In File Manager, tap the search buttom, then put a . (period) in the search box. It will take you to the bottom of the page.
    09-28-12 08:47 AM
    There is a page down trick. In File Manager, tap the search buttom, then put a . (period) in the search box. It will take you to the bottom of the page.
    Was ready to thank you, but that's not working on my end...
    09-28-12 10:56 AM
    Was ready to thank you, but that's not working on my end...
    It definitely works in the beta, won't swear it works in 2.0.
    09-28-12 11:12 AM
    Diegonei, as Pacoman mentioned, it may be only possible in some versions of the OS. I have .668.

When in Pictures in File Manager also try typing in _ (underscore). To get to the very newest pictures this also works for me besides the . (period). Scrolling up from there will allow you to see all the pictures from newest to oldest.

Just another question, when you are in Pictures in FM does a , (comma) jump you back to the top with your oldest pictures showing?
    09-28-12 11:27 AM
    Just another question, when you are in Pictures in FM does a , (comma) jump you back to the top with your oldest pictures showing?
    Why don't you try the experiment and report on your findings?
    09-28-12 11:31 AM
    Hi,

From anywhere in the FM Pictures keying in the , (comma) to go to the oldest pictures does work for me. I was wondering if it was also possible for those who find the . (period) doesn't work.
    09-28-12 12:17 PM
    As to the OP's question, I've stated this before, but the easiest way to attach photos to an email is to use Ghost Commander or Es File Explorer to do so rather than using the native file explorer. That way, you have access to the PB's file system and, in Ghost at least, you can change the way files are organized- by date (oldest to newest or vice versa), by name (A to Z or Z to A), by type, or by size.
    09-28-12 12:31 PM
    Sorry guys, no amount of special characters will do it here. And Paco, pal, my info says 2.1, as far as I know, that's still beta.
    09-28-12 04:35 PM
    Hi everyone, thanks for all the great advice. It's very much appreciated.
    09-29-12 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD