I have was able to get the Bridge remote control to work between my Torch 9810 and my Playbook. I think it's great but I can't seem to make it scroll. I was on the Crackberry.com page and while I could move the mouse around and click on links, I could not scroll the page up and down.

I'm sure it does this, but I just can't seem to figure it out.
    02-23-12 10:54 AM
    Did you read the screen? Use two fingers to swipe for scrolling.
    02-23-12 11:18 AM
    Double-tap-and-hold/drag for single-finger scrolling.
    02-23-12 11:19 AM
    I like two thumbs

you can also hold the alt key and scroll with trackpad.
    Barljo and daizymom like this.
    02-23-12 11:20 AM
    Hello! Download the user manual for OS 2.0 here:

PlayBook 2.0 User Manual:

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...001-1.0-US.pdf

Page 36 says:

Press and hold the ALT key and slide your finger up or down on the trackpad. On
    a touch screen, place two fingers on the screen and slide your fingers up or down
    collapsed likes this.
    02-23-12 11:21 AM
    Also press Alt then left shift to lock scrolling with the track pad. Press alt again to return to mouse pointer mode.
    02-23-12 11:35 AM
    a touch screen, place two fingers on the screen and slide your fingers up or down

...No idea...It's not written on the screen when you start the remote app...
    gjcBold likes this.
    02-23-12 11:40 AM

...No idea...It's not written on the screen when you start the remote app...
    Though it does say "Use two fingers to scroll vertically" (works horizontally as well).
    02-23-12 11:45 AM
    After reading this post, I re-read th. BB bridge screen. Very helpful. Thank you.
    01-11-13 06:58 AM
    A nice part of my love for BB is a trackpad and keyboard. Strong hardware and with options. I don't know why the simple convenience of buttons and keys on a smartphone is becoming a taboo. Some people use their equipment for more than just toys. I love the fact I can hold down ALT and use the trackpad to page scroll. I have always had a hard time with multi functionality touch screen options so this fits the bill nicely. It's great to have my playbook resting on it's charging station while having my phone doubling as a mouse and keyboard in hand.
    01-24-13 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD