Does anyone know how to cross the screenshot limit which is set to 10-15 screenshots which resume after a restart of the playbook?

I've got lots of camera images and I just take screenshots to have them cropped.. surprisingly the screenshots show well on hd 40" tv.. just cannot zoom in..

Thanks
    peter9477 likes this.
    07-26-12 11:34 PM
    I've never had a problem with a screenshot limit, and I regularly take 15-20 screenshots whenever I'm about to submit a new app to App World...
    07-26-12 11:44 PM
    Really? I take around 10-15 screenshots and then it just stops.. Nothing happens when I hit the volume buttons.. Then I got to restart and it's working again..

I have a feeling a security wipe might clear this issue.. But it's a long process..
    peter9477 likes this.
    07-26-12 11:51 PM
    I just took 30. No problem.
    07-27-12 12:00 AM
    I've taken those amounts earlier.. But after the 2.1 dev update.. It doesn't happen anymore.. I guess I will have to wait for the OS update and hope it resolves the issue.

I can duplicate this screenshot limit everytime.. After a restart, hard reboot, shut down.. It doesn't go away!

Thganks guys
    peter9477 likes this.
    07-27-12 12:06 AM
    If your just looking to crop pics, EasyCrop, free in App World, works well, and, as the name implies, is easy to use.
    07-27-12 04:21 AM
    Maybe folks should say which OS they are using and if 2.1 is implicated in limiting number of shots, inform Rim.
    07-27-12 08:57 AM
    I've taken those amounts earlier.. But after the 2.1 dev update.. It doesn't happen anymore.. I guess I will have to wait for the OS update and hope it resolves the issue.

I can duplicate this screenshot limit everytime.. After a restart, hard reboot, shut down.. It doesn't go away!
    Have you reported this as an issue?

I can confirm I'm seeing the same, now that you mention it. I just checked my Boot Time as reported in the Settings -> About -> Hardware page, then used AIR Browser to check how many screenshots I've taken since then. I had done 2 on previous days since booting, and another 14 now, for a total of 16. At that point, as you describe, nothing... no sound, no screenshot.

Please report this in the beta program if you have not already, or just waiting for the update may not see it resolved. It's possible you're the first to have seen it.
    07-27-12 09:00 AM
    Totally agree with F2 and Peter

Its an alpha, use at your own risk and if you find a problem inform RIM. Thats why they put it out there for your peer review.
    07-27-12 04:03 PM
    Okay.. Have put it up on the Global PlayBook feedback.. Will let you know if I get any response..
    peter9477 likes this.
    07-28-12 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD