Just noticed this yesterday as well. Let the battery run out, plugged charger, and the back light stayed on. Never was an issue prior to update.

Combine that with the blinking green LED, it was quite annoying in a pitch black room. Actually got out of bed and turned my PB face down.
    05-07-12 09:42 AM
    Just noticed this yesterday as well. Let the battery run out, plugged charger, and the back light stayed on. Never was an issue prior to update.

Combine that with the blinking green LED, it was quite annoying in a pitch black room. Actually got out of bed and turned my PB face down.
    Lol! I know right. The icons after you unplug it scared me. I thought something was wrong with it. A little warning from RIM would have been nice.
    05-07-12 10:02 AM
    Lol! I know right. The icons after you unplug it scared me. I thought something was wrong with it. A little warning from RIM would have been nice.
    Haha, that icon had me staring at it for a few seconds when I first woke up and unplugged the charger. I thought hmm, I haven't seen this before and just stared at it with confusion
    05-07-12 12:09 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD