01-12-12 05:27 PM
28 12
tools
    ...When I see people with screen protectors and massively overengineered cases that add significant bulk, I am reminded of people who leave the shipping plastic on their couches... ...these devices are not heirlooms. ...Enjoy them now for what they are without hampering your user experience by adding unnecessary cruft.
    What he wrote.
    01-11-12 10:02 PM
    Dear Mr Wizard: Next you are going to tell us you can fix the bulge with heat.

I recall my Palm Pilot. I dragged the stylus across the screen and heard this awful ripping sound. Yup, must have been a small piece of grit - 1 inch scratch!
    I only wish I could...

Oh wait, I already did that - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...urself-686790/

hahahahahaha
    01-12-12 04:04 PM
    i used almost every brand of protector for multiples of devices. on the playbook i hsve the "Best Skins Ever" as it is not 'grippy' like the Zagg product is. absolutely no bubbles either. if you do it yourself, you really should wet the skin down first with a mild solution. the bubbles disappear in a couple days.
    The Zagg skins are good too, but I found they are over priced now compared to when they started.
    The thing that led me to the BSE site was price and i was happy with the skin. Like it was already touched on, the warranty with most are a one time only and you have to pay for them to ship you the replacement and they want the old one back. I wanted a replacement for my iphone a while back and the shipping to Canada was $15 for the "warranty replacement" Zagg doesn't get my business anymore.
    01-12-12 05:27 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD