Is anyone planning to get a screen protector for their BBPB? I mean it is useful not to scratch screen but then u'll have a thick piece of plastic on the screen...

But if one was to use tablet + pen to write on tablet screen protector may be useful....

(i'm just trying to kill time while we wait for the pb to come out.... sigh*)
    03-14-11 01:04 PM
    plastic screen protectors are NOT what I'd call "thick". or do you mean something akin to the iPad2's foldable COVER?
    03-14-11 02:46 PM
    Is anyone planning to get a screen protector for their BBPB? I mean it is useful not to scratch screen but then u'll have a thick piece of plastic on the screen...

But if one was to use tablet + pen to write on tablet screen protector may be useful....

screen protectors are very thin. you wont even notice it. I'm more worry about all the dust that gets stuck around the skin.
    03-14-11 05:00 PM
    best on the market and no liquid. I have one on all my devices

SGP Store - Stylish people's Good Partner
    Last edited by howarmat; 03-14-11 at 06:21 PM.
    03-14-11 05:03 PM
    best on the market and no liquied. I have one on all my devices
    Say huh? Ya have what screen protector on your devices? >sorry if I missed the obvious<

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 06:14 PM
    lmao, the link didnt come thru for some reason. its there now
    03-14-11 06:21 PM
    lmao, the link didnt come thru for some reason. its there now
    Ah makes more sense now (even without the spelling correction )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 07:13 PM

I might, not sure which just yet. But a protector or something to get rid of the hand grease is definitely something I will be investing on.
    03-14-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD