Any suggestions for a GREAT screen protector that is fingerprint resistant, smudge resistant and anti-glare? Also, the screen protector must have cutouts for the speakers! As we all know, the Playbook is a fingerprint and smudge magnet ! Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jds4000; 11-27-11 at 10:37 PM.
    11-27-11 10:16 PM
    Zagg for pb, I have it, excellent
    11-27-11 11:24 PM
    For the very best screen protector, made in Japan (not China), meticulously laser cut to precisely fit any and all of your electronics screens, AND, probably the most expensive, but longest lasting, look no further then SGP, http://www.sgpstore.com/tablets/blac...ra-series.html. I use the "ultra fine" mat finish which is $3.00 extra, making it about $25.00, on all my phones, and am waiting for the PB version to arrive.
    lovin2act likes this.
    11-27-11 11:41 PM
    amazon has several options with playbook cutouts; take a peak over there, they're only a few cents...i bought quite a few accessories through amazon (car charger, screen protector, case/stand, blue tooth dongle) ALL for about 15 bucks. which was mainly the shipping.
    11-28-11 01:03 AM
    Just had a freak occurance where my Ghost Armor screen protector saved my PlayBook.

Walked out of my office and heard a crash. Returned and saw a metal-framed picture I had on a shelf laying on the floor. Looked closer and realized the picture fell from a wall shelf about 30" onto my Playbook which was sitting flat on my desk. It landed corner-first on the screen with enough force to bend the sharp aluminum corner.

My screen protector had a hole in it. Tough to see from the pic, but it created a u-shaped tear about 4 mm long. Pealed off the protector and my screen was unblemished.

The Ghost Armor was pretty expensive as screen protectors go, but it just saved my PB. Plus, Ghost Armor will replace the protector under warranty.
    12-05-11 09:19 AM
    Just had a freak occurance where my Ghost Armor screen protector saved my PlayBook.

Walked out of my office and heard a crash. Returned and saw a metal-framed picture I had on a shelf laying on the floor. Looked closer and realized the picture fell from a wall shelf about 30" onto my Playbook which was sitting flat on my desk. It landed corner-first on the screen with enough force to bend the sharp aluminum corner.

My screen protector had a hole in it. Tough to see from the pic, but it created a u-shaped tear about 4 mm long. Pealed off the protector and my screen was unblemished.

The Ghost Armor was pretty expensive as screen protectors go, but it just saved my PB. Plus, Ghost Armor will replace the protector under warranty.
    Absolutely love GA, have had it on every device I've owned and has saved my **** a few times. The fact it has a lifetime replacemt kinda offsets the price too. File a claim, wait for the new one, peel off the old, mail it in, and your all set. Just ordered mine for the PB.
    12-05-11 09:25 AM
    Absolutely love GA, have had it on every device I've owned and has saved my **** a few times. The fact it has a lifetime replacemt kinda offsets the price too. File a claim, wait for the new one, peel off the old, mail it in, and your all set. Just ordered mine for the PB.

What about air bubbles? Everyone I have tried gets a ton of bubbles under the screen protector and looks like garbage so I take it off and give up on it. Is this kind (GA)...air bubble proof?
    12-05-11 10:22 AM
    SGP, bubble proof, re-installable after multiple removals, oleo-phobic, fingerprint resistant, and wipes clean with a damp paper towel; oh, and the ultra-fine mat version is the way to go.
    lovin2act likes this.
    12-05-11 10:44 AM
    What about air bubbles? Everyone I have tried gets a ton of bubbles under the screen protector and looks like garbage so I take it off and give up on it. Is this kind (GA)...air bubble proof?
    I don't know. I found a GA kiosk in a local mall. I paid for them to install it. I think it was about $15, but they have the ability to do a much better job than I can do on my kitchen table.

I even modified mine after a couple months. I pulled back the edges and cut them a little shorter so they ended to align with recesses on my Otterbox face frame. After cutting them with scissors I simply pushed the edges back and they have stayed for months. No bubbles either.
    12-05-11 10:49 AM

not sure about ghost armor but I know if you get a ishield from bestbuy for an extra $10 geek squad will install the shield and you can make them reinstall a new one until you are satisfied... I had them install one and the dude cleaned my screen with some kinda alcohol which left rainbow lines on the screen.. I actually said screw it and got the ishield refunded and bought a otterbox defendor case with built in protector... I really like it.. it covers up the sexyness of the PB BUT It feels 100% safer carrying it around lol before it felt iike I was carrying around a hunk of glass ready to shatter..
    12-05-11 10:50 AM
    I use Zagg invisible shield, the BestBuy I purchased it from put it on and did an excellent job. This was done in May and the Zagg has saved my screen from numerous mishaps. It works as advertised. It needs approx a 30 day "break-in" period for best results.
    12-05-11 11:28 AM
    im cheap and buy ones of ebay (5 screen protectors for 5 bucks, I can live with the fingerprints lol) Air bubbles are the bane of my existence, do it in a well lit area, use a damp cloth to wipe the screen down and allow it to dry. Make sure you have lots of tape with you, when you discover air bubbles when you lay the screen, ones that will not go away is dust, use the tape to get the dust off the screen protector.
    12-05-11 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD