Hey guys new to the forum. I need help while on the Vevo website and trying to play a video my screen froze up and is unresponsive. Is there a way to unfreeze it or do i wait for the battery to die out. I have a 16gb version of the PB. Thanks in advance.

Tom
    01-16-12 06:29 PM
    Press the power and volume up buttons for 10 seconds.
    artie likes this.
    01-16-12 06:32 PM
    Do a hard reset.
    Press the power button, the volume +/- buttons all together at the sametime for about 10 seconds.

The PB will shut down and reboot.

This should solve your problem.
    jafobabe and artie like this.
    Have you tried the 3 button hard reset? power, volume up, volume down, altogether.
    jafobabe and artie like this.
    when everything else fails, wait for the battery to suck away and recharge for a while
    01-16-12 06:34 PM
    Thanks guys that worked.
    blue-b likes this.
    01-16-12 06:39 PM
    I'm glad for this Forum and everybodys input because yesterday my screen froze and I remembered about the "hard reset" (power, + and - buttons) and that took care of it. Don't know why it froze but I'm glad I was able to resolve the problem by staying well informed on this site. Thanks again everybody.
    01-16-12 07:03 PM
    Also, to everyone who posted: try the same thing with just the power button (for 10 seconds) some time. It's easier and does the same thing!
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-16-12 10:52 PM
    Also, to everyone who posted: try the same thing with just the power button (for 10 seconds) some time. It's easier and does the same thing!
    ^^^^^^^^^ I had to do this the other day.... played Bejewled 2 so much it locked on me... hit the power button and counted to 10...

I know, I know.. yes it was hard for me with these scissors, but visually looking at each finger and counting them helped! LOL j/k

But it did work and put the PB back in bezzznezz.
    01-16-12 11:16 PM
    I tried that first but didn't work, that's when I pressed "power button, +/-" together.
    01-16-12 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD