I read in a review that the 4G Playbook screen is not as bright as the Wi-Fi only Playbook. Can anyone out there that owns both shed some light (no pun intended) on this? As I am in the US where it has not been released yet, I cannot just go and see for myself. Thanks.

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    08-18-12 02:39 PM
    I heard the screens are both the same.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 08-18-12 at 03:07 PM.
    08-18-12 03:03 PM
    Although Reports were that the screens were identicle, Reviews have noticed differences. Check out N4BB's 4G PlayBook Review. There he found that the screen was not as bright & also, that it had a slight yellowish tinge
    nextcity likes this.
    08-18-12 03:08 PM
    Although Reports were that the screens were identicle, Reviews have noticed differences. Check out N4BB's 4G PlayBook Review. There he found that the screen was not as bright & also, that it had a slight yellowish tinge
    Yes. This is where I read about the screen difference. I am still hoping that a forum member(s) can verify if this is true...and, if so, how much of a difference. To me, the screen brightness is a huge factor in why I love the Playbook so much.
    08-18-12 05:33 PM
    There have been other complaints of a yellow tint on the WiFi version. Mostly like just a continued batch of bad screens. Or bad lighting.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post7400958
    nextcity likes this.
    08-18-12 05:43 PM
    The yellowness usually only stays for the first few days and then fades away. Iphone4s had the same issue.
    nextcity and godsend85 like this.
    08-18-12 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD