Hi Everyone,

I just picked up a 32gb PB and I LOVE it. I had to exchange my first one because the battery was unusually dying within the day with no use...

Anyway, I got my new one and whenever I unlock it from "sleep mode", the screen turns on fine, but the screen appears to be very dim. Then after about 15-20 seconds of playing with it, the screen becomes significantly brighter...

I didn't have this issue on my other PB that had the battery problem...

Any thoughts?
    05-10-11 10:22 PM
    I am having a similar issue where my screen is at low brightness(which is what I have it set too) but then it jumps to a higher brightness for a few seconds before going back to my setting. At first I thought it was the automatic dimming feature but I don't see why it would have increased the brightness for only a few seconds.
    05-10-11 10:40 PM
    Weird... I have mine set @ a high brightness... and it stays dimmed for a while and then brightens up...

This is very frustrating!

Also, I'm trying to figure out if the sales reps @ FutureShop tampered with the packaging because:

1) The power cord packaging wasn't sealed
    2) The screen protector had a few bubbles in it (whereas the previous unit was completely flush)
    05-10-11 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD