08-03-12 04:22 PM
    Most definitely!

The new LTE PlayBooks only come in 32GB and they also have a 1.5ghz processor.

The poster of that ad probably was just copy/pasting stuff. I'd say it's not an LTE one, but not a bad deal for the wifi only PlayBook.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-03-12 04:48 PM
    I messaged the guy "16gb? Where did you obtain it?" He replied with "I bought it and installed it myself" which makes no sense...

Called eBay and reported him so they would look into it...

I've been scammed on there before and don't want it to happen to someone else...

Took me 90 days to get my money back
    diegonei likes this.
    08-03-12 05:08 PM
    Could this be an early demo device as it is used???
    08-03-12 05:26 PM
    Could this be an early demo device as it is used???
    Even if it is, it would be still the property of RIM
    08-03-12 05:33 PM
    It may not be a scam, but merely a mistake. If you post a PB on ebay, ebay has standard descriptions for various items for the poster to use. One of these "standard" descriptions for the PB is for a 4G model, even though such a model is not yet available to the public. So if you check the wrong box when posting, you'll get the description you see in that post. See this past ebay item- http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...56%26afsrc%3D1
    Last edited by pacoman03; 08-03-12 at 05:49 PM.
    saudadeii likes this.
    08-03-12 05:38 PM
    I messaged the guy "16gb? Where did you obtain it?" He replied with "I bought it and installed it myself" which makes no sense...

Called eBay and reported him so they would look into it...

I've been scammed on there before and don't want it to happen to someone else...

Took me 90 days to get my money back
    Suuuure...
    08-03-12 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD