Hi,
    Quick question. If I'm using the browser, is there a way of saving a picture on a webpage to my PlayBook?
    (on my laptop it would be 'right-click and 'save image as...' but tapping the PlayBook screen with my other hand doesn't seem to work...
    02-03-13 02:35 PM
    tap and hold and you should get a prompt
    02-03-13 02:40 PM
    tap and hold and you should get a prompt
    Just worked it out. Exactly what you said. Thanks for the help.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-03-13 02:43 PM
    Can also use the + and - symbol at same time on top of PB to capture the picture directly to PB
    Lehomer likes this.
    02-03-13 05:34 PM
    Can also use the + and - symbol at same time on top of PB to capture the picture directly to PB
    Yep hold the p,us and minus buttons down i sync and it will take a screenshot
    02-03-13 05:40 PM
    Using the Screen shot + and - buttons, where does the image wind up? On desktop?
    Next question: how to move this image to another folder or to File manager?
    02-03-13 07:15 PM
    Picture ends up in the Picture folder on your PB primary screen - desktop.
    02-03-13 08:39 PM
    Have to use a file manager such as Files and Folders to move or organize the pictures in the pictures app. If you make a new folder under your Pictures folder it will show on the pictures app. I would hope that in BB10 the pictures app would allow you to create folders within the app and organize your pictures there without going to the File Manager. The HP Touchpad has such capability.
    02-04-13 01:05 AM
    Using the Screen shot + and - buttons, where does the image wind up? On desktop?
    Next question: how to move this image to another folder or to File manager?
    It ends up in your picture folder called screen shots or just in the picture folder.

As for moving the picture screen shots u can use a file manager program like ES file explorer

Or hook up the pb by usb to computer and do it that way going into the picture folder or photo folder and move screen shots into it.

You can do a wireless hook upto computer as well and do this.

If you create another folder you can't tell pb to save all future screen shots there from what i can tell.
    02-04-13 06:36 AM
    actually, screen sjots wind up in the camera folder but show up as the Camera Album in the photo/picture app.
    02-04-13 10:22 AM