OK, I bridge my emails and tap to open a jpeg. Now I want to save it i to the photos and cannot, no option. even if you try and save it via bridge files well as you know this cannot be done as it wont let you open your photos from your sd card.......
    06-21-11 04:03 PM
    Once the photo is open does it give you the option to save if you hold your finger on the picture for a few seconds?
    06-21-11 07:50 PM
    I just emailed a photo I took on a hike today using my Bold-9650 to my gmail address. I was able to view the image from the email. BridgeFiles allows me to view it but it does not have any facility to copy/move files. For that I use the 3rd party app - File Browser.
    Zach7 likes this.
    06-21-11 08:02 PM
    I just emailed a photo I took on a hike today using my Bold-9650 to my gmail address. I was able to view the image from the email. BridgeFiles allows me to view it but it does not have any facility to copy/move files. For that I use the 3rd party app - File Browser.
    Thanks for the info! I will give that a try also!
    06-21-11 08:04 PM
    if it's corporate email, there may be a security policy preventing you from "exporting" such attachments to the playbook. (ie. same reason screenshot is disabled in bridge apps)
    06-21-11 08:54 PM
    When you download the picture from an email, it gets saved to your phone. Look in the bridge files app under documents / bridge
    06-21-11 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD