I can no longer get save my bookmarks to the homescreen. I was able to file them neatly in their own little folders. I have restarted several times, to no avail. Also, when I am typing in the browser, sometimes I am just flipped completely out and have to start all over. Any suggestions? I do love my PlayBook but I really miss the ability to organize my bookmarks!
    Last edited by Mami56; 11-16-12 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Spelling, damn you auto correct!
    11-16-12 10:03 PM
    It still works for me. Give a reboot if you haven't already. Hold the power and volume + until the PB turns off. It will restart.
    11-16-12 10:20 PM
    Have you scrolled up/down looking for them?

You wild speculation and others may have an idea. Does Private Browsing affect saving bookmarks?????
    11-16-12 10:51 PM
    +1 to scrolling as F2 asked.
    11-18-12 06:53 PM
    I have attempted all of the above....We also have a 32GB PB, no problems saving the bookmarks to homescreen on it. So bummed as I loved this feature!! Thank you for your suggestions.
    11-18-12 10:54 PM
    I have attempted all of the above....We also have a 32GB PB, no problems saving the bookmarks to homescreen on it. So bummed as I loved this feature!! Thank you for your suggestions.
    I too have this problem, started a few days ago, pisses me off. Where do we go to get a proper answer? I just posted a question on such in this forum all for not. Do BB employees read these important questions and give proper feedback solutions?
    03-22-13 12:10 AM
    rim/bbry has a forum where you can also post questions.

BlackBerry PlayBook
    03-22-13 12:36 AM
    rim/bbry has a forum where you can also post questions. BlackBerry PlayBook
    Thanks, CGG, your the genius, eh? then you should know ;-)

I did look at the website, however, I am not interested in signing up into another forum to get an answer to my question. I did peruse the website, this site, the 'net and more all for not. I even emailed BB, same addresses I used in the past to have by PlayBook serviced, they did a great job, the seal on the left had side where the speaker is came out due to when you swipe, poor design, however, all good now. Regardless, I am not pleased that BB has not responded to my question and that there is no information to be found pertaining to my concern and others.

However, today I deleted a folder that had several bookmarks in it, thereafter all good, maybe just a coincidence. Regardless, there should be information available and BB customer support available on such, however, not to be.

It will be interesting to see if I can add more bookmarks in the future to the "home screen", maybe by fluke BB corrected the problem without ever advising that there was a problem, g'rrr.

I like book marking on the "home screen" as you can can make folders, something you cannot do on "bookmark" page (so bizarre that is, someone was not thinking, hopefully corrected asap, you only need one place to bookmark.

I only bought the PlayBook because is was less money than the iPad. I am happy with the PlayBook for my uses, however, there are some features, apps, etc. that are not available on it, which are on my laptop, not pleased about this.

However, I am pleased with my ROI as a result of shorting the BB shares more so than trading long on BB, staying in cash each night. I suspect we see more downside in the value of BB's shares sooner than later.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I am a bookmark junkie on my home screen, tba if I have problems again. Maybe there is a limit to the number of bookmarks you can put on the home screen, yet BB ain't got the customer service where with all to advise their clients on such.

Cheers.
    03-30-13 10:39 AM