01-24-12 06:34 PM
35 12
tools
    I got one better. I bought my 64gig on launch day. Left work @ lunchtime to make sure I got one.

It was perfect; still is. No problems with hardware, like the cameras. No bulge. Zero troubles.

Next one I by will be just as perfect. Guess im one of "those".
    01-22-12 06:18 PM
    We just got a new iPad at work. Put it on the shelf, waiting for OS6...
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    01-22-12 06:19 PM
    Better keep it in the box until the new OS hits.
    lol I thought about doing that but I wanted to try it out.
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    01-22-12 06:27 PM
    Purchased mine through Amazon. Flawless in every respect and I have scrutinized every bit. It is sad that we all should find paying for and receiving something in good condition as rare. Oh well, its nice to see so many experiencing happy rare moments with the PB. Lovin every minute of it!
    01-22-12 08:16 PM
    All 4 I've bought have been perfect also. Unfortunately the only time people come to forums such as these is when there is a problem. This is why we see all the negative posts about problems.
    I know technically you don't mean to back this comment 100%. I'm sure there are people that come here to research before purchase...like me. Not trying to start an argument
    01-22-12 09:29 PM
    i sale lots playbooks past few months only one defective not even turn on lol

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 10:26 PM
    All 4 I've bought have been perfect also. Unfortunately the only time people come to forums such as these is when there is a problem. This is why we see all the negative posts about problems.
    Not true. I've actually had 3 Playbooks with defects, but that wasn't the reason I am on the forum. My fourth one is perfect and I am here to mostly share my positive experience and discuss the ways the Playbook can be further improved.
    01-22-12 10:34 PM
    Received my 2nd PB yesterday (64 gb). Opened the box, no dust under the screen, no bulging back. Powered it on, no dead pixels. Put it back in the box, now waiting for OS2.

i guess i got another good one.
    Wow. What a coincidence! I also got a PB, opened the box, no bulge, all pixels present. Oh, and my WiFi worked, too. And, now, I'm waiting for OS2. One big difference, though. I didn't put it back in the box.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-22-12 10:39 PM
    We received another iPad today with a bluetooth keyboard case. The iPad's still in the box, but the rest works quite well:

01-24-12 05:23 PM
    I have had this EXACT same issue twice... in the last couple months.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-24-12 06:34 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD