09-24-12 09:38 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    Is this only for beta testers? no update is showing for me. I am on 2.0.1.668, the infamous version that was pulled by RIM.
    no - not in my case

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry Playbook "Android Player" mit Tapatalk
    09-24-12 02:59 PM
    Is it coming tomorrow?
    09-24-12 04:06 PM
    assumed rim unlocks ghe 2.1 final soon ... and further assuming that this will contain some flaws and bugs (thats just the usual way it is):

how does rim react to reports after an upgrade - do they usually release 1 or 2 bugfix vrrsions within some weeks to address user reports? how was that with 1.0 and 2.0?

Ray

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry Playbook "Android Player" mit Tapatalk
    Serious flaw there MIGHT be a reaction. Others, less so! Releases have gotten further and further apart.
    09-24-12 04:08 PM
    Is it coming tomorrow?
    One can only hope but no one knows for sure (except the RIM Secret Service). Would definitely be nice though.
    09-24-12 05:33 PM
    It's quite a pretty icon - a Black Ladybird (Ladybug to you Colonials ) - that opens up a fault report template when clicked so you can report bugs to RIM. It's the sort of App any Beta tester would expect to have access to, but why I (as a consumer) would want it on my PB is a mystery.

Bottom Line: Nobody seems to know what it's for or why this internal RIM App has been pushed to consumer PBs, or why only some PBs have been so honoured. It doesn't seem to be any single OS in the frame - there are reports of this small OS update going to PBs running 358, 668 and the 2.1 Beta.

Maybe someone in RIM will tweet us an explanation.
    Some people have Red Coloured / Colored LadyBird / LadyBug icons instead of the Black one.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-24-12 09:38 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD